Location of "View New Content"

classylady

Anyone else having a problem with where "View New Content" is located? It's located right under my user name, and nearly every time I use my cursor to click on View New Content, I inadvertently pass over my user name. Then a list pops up under my user name such as settings, etc. And, then I have to wait for the pop up to close. I know it's just a little irritant, but it frustrates me.  Is there any way for me, personally, to move the "View New Content" about an inch to the left?  I'm thinking not.

There's not and I've brought this up.  I've been told there is criteria for how close or far it should be from a drop down menu and am told it meets the criteria.  So I'm afraid it's staying as is.

Yeah, but I still have View New Content, Messages, and Notification buttons all occupying the same space... it's a roulette to see which one opens when I click it.  I could make a gambling game of it for Vegas.  LOL.

Yeah, but I still have View New Content, Messages, and Notification buttons all occupying the same space... it's a roulette to see which one opens when I click it.  I could make a gambling game of it for Vegas.  LOL.

Fortunately, I don't have that problem.

Well now I'm totally thrown off having it on the left but that's okay.  I'm glad Heather got it worked out for you.

It has thrown me off too, but I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to where it is now.  I'm thinking that within a day or two I'll automatically go to the top left to find it.

It has thrown me off too, but I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to where it is now.  I'm thinking that within a day or two I'll automatically go to the top left to find it.

Yep just a matter of getting used to it.  I like it better.  Just have to adjust my thinking.  :)

Oh my! When I liked your post, I totally thought it was from Heather. Next time I better look a little bit closer.

Yeh that threw me off too.  I had to go back and look.  I was thinking..I thought I was reading a comment from mordorbund or was I reading a comment from Heather.  I was so confused.  hahaha