Hello everyone!

New to this site. Just recently started getting more involved with online forums and being that I'm Mormon, it was nice to find this one. Look forward to chatting with and getting to know others who share my same faith!

My name is Robert or Rob. I'm 24 from small town Ohio. Near Columbus. I enjoy meeting new people,spending time with family, tennis,volleyball, movies,going out to eat..walks,camping all fun. Laid back and get along with just about everyone. But anyway, hello everyone! ☺

Hello everyone!

New to this site. Just recently started getting more involved with online forums and being that I'm Mormon, it was nice to find this one. Look forward to chatting with and getting to know others who share my same faith!

My name is Robert or Rob. I'm 24 from small town Ohio. Near Columbus. I enjoy meeting new people,spending time with family, tennis,volleyball, movies,going out to eat..walks,camping all fun. Laid back and get along with just about everyone. But anyway, hello everyone! ☺

Greetings and glad to have ya here :D, looking forward to your insights!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!

I look forward to getting to know you all better through the message boards and interested to begin interacting with you all asap!!

Thanks again for welcoming me to the site. Hope y'all have a great night!

Sorry I took so long, never got a notification or anything showing you had replied. I was unaware. Anyway, south of Columbus. About 40 min or so. I've heard or Marion but never actually been. Where you live now?get tired of Ohio, huh??don't blame ya!!haha

Hi Rob,

North or South of Columbus? I lived in Marion for 4 years.

Welcome to the site.