biker saves kitten

Ironhold

Guest LiterateParakeet

There is a vast difference between a member of a motorcycle gang and someone who rides a motorcycle.

Excellent point. I once read a memoir about an AT Officer who went under cover in a motorcycle gang. Wowzer, is all I can say. I can't remember the name of the book but I wouldn't recommend it to you guys anyway...drugs, sex, violence....that's what that gang was about.

Under and Alone: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America's Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Alone-Undercover-Infiltrated-Motorcycle/dp/0345487524/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446089501&sr=8-1&keywords=under+and+alone

A really good book about his infiltration of the Mongols MC.

Guest LiterateParakeet

Under and Alone: The True Story of the Undercover Agent Who Infiltrated America's Most Violent Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Alone-Undercover-Infiltrated-Motorcycle/dp/0345487524/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446089501&sr=8-1&keywords=under+and+alone

A really good book about his infiltration of the Mongols MC.

Yes! That's it. Thanks, it was bugging me that I couldn't remember the name. I really enjoyed it.

My favorite part was after his Aunt's funeral (remember she had been like a mom to him). He stopped at the office briefly and no one really said anything to him even though they knew about the funeral.

Then he went back to the gang and the guys grabbed him up in big bear hugs and told him they were sorry for his loss. For a brief moment, he considered leaving the ATF and staying with the gang.

That was when I finally understood why people in gangs say the gang is like family.