Thank you LDS.net -- you helped me get an A+

Awesome!

The link just takes me to a page with no clickable links to take the quiz. :rolleyes:

I just clicked the link, and at the bottom of the page clicked "start quiz" and it started.  Perhaps it doesn't look like a clickable link, but it should work.  I'm using Internet Explorer, if that matters.

Edited by prisonchaplain

I'm trying to figure out if I'm knowledgeable, but I can't get the link to work in FF or IE. :(

Good grief!  I had to resize my browser window to less than full screen, and then all the other stuff shows up - someone needs to let this stuff spend more time in QA...  Off to be quizzed:

OK, it claims I'm "knowledgeable" too.  I was really hoping for an A+ (it's been so long since High School that I can't remember what that feels like...)

I'm trying to figure out if I'm knowledgeable, but I can't get the link to work in FF or IE. :(

Good grief!  I had to resize my browser window to less than full screen, and then all the other stuff shows up - someone needs to let this stuff spend more time in QA...  Off to be quizzed:

I had to make my screen full screen to get it to work.