Batman vs.

6. Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead)
7. Ragnar Lothbrok (Vikings)
8. Cullen Bohannon (Hell on Wheels)
9. Micheal Knight (Knight Rider) (LDS Producer Glen Larson)
10. Tattoo (Fantasy Island - ze plane! ze plane!)

Edit:
11. Luke Skywalker
12. King Leonidas

Edited by NeedleinA

ok, guys.. rules: nothing supernatural ( ahem jedi or mothra not so much).  Hand-to-hand combat, strategy, & tactics.  So, Black Widow, yes.  Vikings, no.

Tatoo???  Uhmm... suuuuure.  He can compete, but he'll lose.

Edited by Guest

Guest MormonGator
7 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

does DD count? His echo location is basically on a supernatural lvl.  But I still think he'd lose.

Yes. It's a sixth sense, and he's still blind and doesn't have super strength, etc. I'd say it does. 

Guest MormonGator

You know what comic problem I never really got? Spiderman & Venom vs Carnage =Carnage wins.  Spiderman vs Carnage alone= Spider man wins. 

Edited by MormonGator

18 hours ago, The Folk Prophet said:

Vikings are supernatural?

No, that was for a completely different reason.  I'm not familiar with the show, so I don't know what Hollywood did with it.  But if you're talking about a berserker enraged Viking vs. Batman, I think he'd lose, no contest.  Weapons vs. weapons or hand vs hand, I think Batman would win.

On 2/22/2016 at 3:51 AM, Carborendum said:

No, that was for a completely different reason.  I'm not familiar with the show, so I don't know what Hollywood did with it.  But if you're talking about a berserker enraged Viking vs. Batman, I think he'd lose, no contest.  Weapons vs. weapons or hand vs hand, I think Batman would win.

For some reason, this reminds me of a Facebook conversation I saw (a screenshot of), something like:

-What if you woke up one morning and were Superman?

-I'd go back to sleep and see if I could wake up as Batman.

-Oh, yes, because being a flying alien demigod who can lift an aircraft carrier is not nearly as good as being a psychotic orphan who dresses up as a bat.

7 minutes ago, Vort said:

-Oh, yes, because being a flying alien demigod who can lift an aircraft carrier is not nearly as good as being a psychotic orphan who dresses up as a bat.

Well, of course it isn't.  So, what's your point?

34 minutes ago, Vort said:

...that it was a funny response?

Talk about miscommunication.

You posted a quote where someone said it isn't better to be Superman than Batman. (which was a humorous statement because there are so many Batman fans when ya know...)

My response was a continued humorous response ... building on that quote by playing into the role of the guy who doesn't consider Superman as great as Batman... And... nevermind.

Edited by Guest

NT,

That's a pretty cool video.  And it brings up another candidate: Jango Fett.  Boba never did the moves that Jango did in Phantom Menace.  Jango vs. Batman.  That's a fight I'd like to see.

On February 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM, anatess2 said:

Chuck Norris.  He got bit by a black mamba... after 8 hours of excruciating pain -

the mamba finally died.

He'll eat Batman alive.

Bruce Lee.  

After all.... Who beat Chuck in "Game of Death?" Who wailed on Kareem Abdul Jabbar even though he was more than twice his size? ..

therfore.. If Chuck can take the Bat.. Bruce can take them chucks and wail on the bat..

23 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

made by a bunch of teenagers in someone's mom's basement.

Ah... I can't get my kids to pick up their toys in the basement. Doubt they will be making videos like that down there. Pretty cool, thanks for sharing.