Mormon Hacks

Sunday21

Realized Disneyland was selling Fast Passes to the Celestial Kingdom, even got them on a BOGO sale! 

Okay for real...
1. Using a ROKU device allows you to get BYUtv and Mormon Channel on your regular TV for free!
2. When giving your testimony take an extra kleenex. At the end of the year you have 12 FREE kleenexs!
3. Keep one of the sacrament cups for your kids after the water gets passed around. Great for making noise/entertainment all during Sacrament meeting. 
4. If you are a Brother, don't get tricked into cleaning the Woman's bathroom on church cleaning days. 2-3 times worse in there than the men's bathroom!
5. Count the number of stacked tables before you attempt a running ram job under the stage... your gut and legs will thank you later.
6. Offer up free candy on Fast Sunday, wait a little while and then call out all the sinners as they forget it is fast Sunday and start munching down.
7. Ask which YW or YM need service hours... boom! Free babysitters

All I got for right now;)

6 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Realized Disneyland was selling Fast Passes to the Celestial Kingdom, even got them on a BOGO sale! 

Okay for real...
1. Using a ROKU device allows you to get BYUtv and Mormon Channel on your regular TV for free!
2. When giving your testimony take an extra kleenex. At the end of the year you have 12 FREE kleenexs!
3. Keep one of the sacrament cups for your kids after the water gets passed around. Great for making noise/entertainment all during Sacrament meeting. 
4. If you are a Brother, don't get tricked into cleaning the Woman's bathroom on church cleaning days. 2-3 times worse in there than the men's bathroom!
5. Count the number of stacked tables before you attempt a running ram job under the stage... your gut and legs will thank you later.
6. Offer up free candy on Fast Sunday, wait a little while and then call out all the sinners as they forget it is fast Sunday and start munching down.

Excellent!

Guest MormonGator
22 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Okay for real...

LOL! These are awesome. 

39 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

I don't believe that for a minute.

1 hour ago, Eowyn said:

I don't believe that for a minute.

Number one offender... baby diapers left in the trash for a week to ripen to full maturity. Sure a couple get left in the men's, but apparently most in our building get disposed off in the women's restroom. Simply opening the door to the women's bathroom here makes your nose hairs curl sometimes.   

2 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Number one offender... baby diapers left in the trash for a week to ripen to full maturity. Sure a couple get left in the men's, but apparently most in our building get disposed off in the women's restroom. Simply opening the door to the women's bathroom here makes your nose hairs curl sometimes.   

Okay, that I can see. But as far as actual filth that needs to be cleaned, the men in our building win hands-down. Seems to be the guys that play basketball on Thursdays. What the heck?

2 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

Okay, that I can see. But as far as actual filth that needs to be cleaned, the men in our building win hands-down. Seems to be the guys that play basketball on Thursdays. What the heck?

So are you saying you believe it now for at least 61 seconds?

What are the basketball guys doing over there?

I don't know how this could have got onto the topic of bathroom cleaning but it sure has.

I had seen a thread on another forum debating who had the worse restrooms in terms of dirt and cleaning up and hands down, it was determined that the women's was the worst.

However, Eowyn is correct, there are many men who make a huge mess all over the floor. 

But, some of the stories I have heard about cleaning the women's room would make you sick.  I do remember one such story that took place in an office building.  You would not want to hear the story as to what may have gone on in there.

The debate was carried on by a number of people who identified their previous work which included restrooms at various types of business.

Now I can't speak for the church, but the women's were the worst, by description and those with experience at the task.

dc

What is with the little shreds of toilet paper women leave all over the stalls? Are they doing toilet paper origami in there? Seriously, what the heck?

My college career included a stint as a custodian, so I cleaned more than my fair share of restrooms. I won't pretend that the men's urinals were anything other than gross. But on the whole, the women's restrooms were worse, hands down. I have never talked to a custodian who disagreed with that assessment.

Women: They look all pretty and innocent, but just wait until you have to clean their public restroom.

6 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

Women are generally the ones to take their children to the bathroom, so there is that. 

Well, they take the female children to the bathroom, don't they?  The men take the male children, usually, from what I have seen.

dc

9 hours ago, Vort said:

Women: They look all pretty and innocent, but just wait until you have to clean their public restroom.

I did a couple months as a janitor at my old high school when I moved back to town while looking for something permanent.

Girls locker room had an exterior door, but the light switch was by the interior hallway door.  Crossing that room in the dark, and <SQUISH>.

I never hoped so much that I had stepped on a dead small animal.  No such luck, though.

14 minutes ago, NightSG said:

Crossing that room in the dark, and <SQUISH>.

I don't know what you stepped on, and am afraid to ask... but I can't think of many good things in life that make the sound of <SQUISH>.

*cue thread hijack for good things in life that make squish sounds*

8 hours ago, NightSG said:
On 6/9/2016 at 8:14 AM, NeedleinA said:

*cue thread hijack for good things in life that make squish sounds*

Suffice it to say that things found in the floor of the girls' locker room are highly unlikely to make that list.

We used sanitary pads in the Army to soak up oil from ailing trucks. I've stepped on one, in the dark, no less. "Squish" describes the sound fairly well.

How this applies to the matter at hand is open to discussion, but we might not want to go too far down that path.

Lehi

On 6/9/2016 at 6:13 PM, Eowyn said:

I knew a janitor at my ild job.  He say womens restroom are way worse than mens hands down.  

On 6/9/2016 at 11:40 PM, Vort said:

I won't pretend that the men's urinals were anything other than gross. But on the whole, the women's restrooms were worse, hands down. I have never talked to a custodian who disagreed with that assessment.

Jay Leno:  Studies have found that there are 10 times as many germs on the sinks of women's restrooms than those of men's bathrooms -- which stands to reason.  Of course men's are cleaner.  Those sinks have never been touched by human hands.

On 6/9/2016 at 11:48 PM, David13 said:

Well, they take the female children to the bathroom, don't they?  The men take the male children, usually, from what I have seen.

dc

Whoa boy!  Here comes the transgender bathroom again.  Oh wait...