The Apology Thread

Doctor Steuss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely apologize for wanting to ban two-letter changers from the New Word game!

Now this is quite understandable. If the rule says to only change one letter than it is perfectly normal to be anal about two-letter changers; I am....anal that is, I am NOT a two-letter changer.

M.

I was going to apologize for being fundamentalist and legalistic about the new word game, but since M. says I don't have to...and very funnily, btw...ONWARD AND FORWARD...

:roflmbo:

That was great

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

But, well, I sort of liked being the rudest poster on the board. Can I keep that one?

Elphaba :witch:

It will cost you three pseudo-scholars and a side of name-calling. But you can keep it.

1. J. Reynolds

2. J. Lindsay

3. C. Skousen

Side of name-calling: chhcchhhhh chchchhh cough cough cchhcchhh cchhchchh cough chhchhc cough cough

Grrrrr... Thou shalt not make fun of the man-crush of the Doctor thy Steuss. Givens must be honored.

PS.

Jeff is a good cat... I don't know that I would consider him a "pseudo-scholar." And Skousen... well, anyone who writes a book titled "The Naked Communist" can't be all that bad; can they?

PPS.

Reynolds? Not at all familiar with who that is. Once again, you prove your intellectual abilities (and knowledge of things Mormon) are far above my own.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

But, well, I sort of liked being the rudest poster on the board. Can I keep that one?

Elphaba :witch:

It will cost you three pseudo-scholars and a side of name-calling. But you can keep it.

1. J. Reynolds

2. J. Lindsay

3. C. Skousen

Side of name-calling: chhcchhhhh chchchhh cough cough cchhcchhh cchhchchh cough chhchhc cough cough

Grrrrr... Thou shalt not make fun of the man-crush of the Doctor thy Steuss. Givens must be honored.That's what 'name-calling" is all about! You make "fun" of someone. And as long as your man crush doesn't ever clear his throat, and since it makes me insane, I'm going to make fun of him! Ha!

PS. Jeff is a good cat... I don't know that I would consider him a "pseudo-scholar."
YOU would not consider him a "pseudo-scholar, and neither would I, but I believe HE considers himself such; therefore, I believe he fits the category. If not, I will find another.
And Skousen... well, anyone who writes a book titled "The Naked Communist" can't be all that bad; can they?
Actually, if you won't give me Lindsay, I think Skousen should be worth at least two pseudo-scholars, perhaps more. In fact, I've pseudo-scholared you out of the game with this one! :P
PPS. Reynolds? Not at all familiar with who that is. Once again, you prove your intellectual abilities (and knowledge of things Mormon) are far above my own.
Oh, but you do know this one well. Very well. Think outside this "board." In fact, in the past I have mentioned my feelings to you about this particular pseudo-scholar.

Mumsicle

I want to apologize to the mosquito that I just killed without a swatter. I saw him in the kitchen sink and without even thinking I turned on the cold water full blast. He was sucked right down the drain. I know that I am supposed to use the swatter so they don't become endangered species.

(On the other hand.....I can't believe it worked !!! :lol: )

Please 'splain me this Lucy -- :sparklygrin: (emoticon with artificially florescently whitened teeth) -- How does drowning a mosquito as opposed to using the swatter contribute to its species becoming endangered?

<div class='quotemain'>

I want to apologize to the mosquito that I just killed without a swatter. I saw him in the kitchen sink and without even thinking I turned on the cold water full blast. He was sucked right down the drain. I know that I am supposed to use the swatter so they don't become endangered species.

(On the other hand.....I can't believe it worked !!! :lol: )

Please 'splain me this Lucy -- :sparklygrin: (emoticon with artificially florescently whitened teeth) -- How does drowning a mosquito as opposed to using the swatter contribute to its species becoming endangered?

:lol: I read that and thought about it a minute... thought about asking the same question but just moved right along. :lol:

I want to apologize to all the cats, in the world, for all the mean things I have thought and said, but never done.

Maybe if I had done more, there would be less cats, to be mean too. But then I would be apologizing to all the cat lovers.

It never ends. Oh well, got to go chase the cats out of my backyard, again. allmosthumble

I want to apologize to all the cats, in the world, for all the mean things I have thought and said, but never done.

Maybe if I had done more, there would be less cats, to be mean too. But then I would be apologizing to all the cat lovers.

It never ends. Oh well, got to go chase the cats out of my backyard, again. allmosthumble

Hey everybody! I have an anouncement to make!

You'll never guess who this wonderful human being is.

Allmost Humble is none other than my brother! Isn't that a hoot?

Somehow "Humble" and "Elphaba" don't quite go together, do they? And, it is true, that it seems to be that way in real life as well, don't you think bro? :P

I love my brother so much and am very proud to be able to tell everybody that he is here. If he starts to read my posts he's going to FREAK! But he loves me, so he'll just freak while he's giving me hugs at the same time.

So, bro, I love you and am glad to say you're mine.

Love ya,

Sis

This is coming from an experience I had at work tonight.

I apologize to all the mothers who raised such dumb children that they can't read signs on machines that say "Please do not use" and they press the buttons anyway. Then accuse me of not doing my job.

Somehow "Humble" and "Elphaba" don't quite go together, do they? And, it is true, that it seems to be that way in real life as well, don't you think bro? :P

I love my brother so much and am very proud to be able to tell everybody that he is here. If he starts to read my posts he's going to FREAK! But he loves me, so he'll just freak while he's giving me hugs at the same time.

Love ya,

Sis

Groovy. I have an uncle now.

Hugs,

Yer Son

<div class='quotemain'>

Love ya,

Sis

Hugs,

Yer Son

It will be nice to have a doctor in the family. :hmmm:

still almosthumble

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Love ya,

Sis

Hugs,

Yer Son

It will be nice to have a doctor in the family. :hmmm:

still almosthumble

Oh, dear. I like this one brother of mine. I'd be hesitant to expose him to this entity called "our family," for fear he'd be spasming by the end of the day. :P

Just kidding. You'd like him too if you got to know him. He's just a softie and sweetie and smarter than dirt!

Elphie of House Humble

...smarter than dirt!

Is that a compliment? (My baby is smarter than dirt too)

It is a clever play on the word from which only the intellectual giants from the MENSA set are able ascertain the true meaning,

In other words, I’m no smarter than your baby daughter. I just thought it sounded funny.

Elphaba