Tip of the day! (But not really!)

Sunday21

Someone told me this tip! Feeling lonely? Watch a horror movie late at night ..go to bed without locking the door. You will no longer feel alone! 🤓

My attempt to come up with an ironic tip! Here goes! 

Does no one listen to you? Offer to give a talk at church! Immediate audience!

Feel unneeded? Time on your hands? How about offering to be RS president!

Have no motivation to change or better yourself? Invite MIL over for lunch! 

Any suggestions?

21 hours ago, mordorbund said:

No motivation to clean your house? Invite your ministers over!

True story: The house had gotten quite messy and we told the kids it was a cleanup day. The oldest wanted to know if it was because the home teachers were coming over :D

Yesterday, I went with the missionaries to visit inactive families.  We got invited into one of the families’ home and I was knocked over by how beautiful her house is, like it was straight out of the Reveal portion of Fixer Upper.  Then I found out she has 2 rumbunctious boys under 8 years old.  Then I found out her husband just left her not too long ago and she’s been sick for a week.  And I almost bowed down chanting, “I’m not worthy”. 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:12 AM, anatess2 said:

Yesterday, I went with the missionaries to visit inactive families.  We got invited into one of the families’ home and I was knocked over by how beautiful her house is, like it was straight out of the Reveal portion of Fixer Upper.  Then I found out she has 2 rumbunctious boys under 8 years old.  Then I found out her husband just left her not too long ago and she’s been sick for a week.  And I almost bowed down chanting, “I’m not worthy”. 

I know someone like that. I met one of my friends when she was a single mother, mid-twenties, she had a 4 yo daughter. Her place was always spotless and she was a wonderful cook, always baking. I was always in awe of her talents.

M.