What did you get?

pajamas

dress suit

tie

dress shirt

socks

more socks

headphones

a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of imported Chinese fruit punch with an accompanying box of Crest White Strips

Last, but surely First, a nicely wrapped positive pregnancy test from the wife.

What did your love get?

three microphones

mic cable

mic stand

Sephora gift card

pregnant

This year's Christmas Miracle:

After several months, we are now going to have an addition to the family for next year.

-a-train

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the baby, a-train! That's fabulous news!!

I got:

a Santa for my collection (this one's fishing)

the new John Sanford novel that I've been drooling over

a purse

a very nice tile of the Las Vegas temple

some church books

all in all, I'd say that we all have had a very nice Christmas day so far and the best is yet to come... a great big family dinner with uncles and cousins galore! I'm bringing the green bean casserole! hee hee!!

Have a great day ya'll!!

xoxo,

siouxz

I got to have all my children at the house last night for a dinner of my dutch oven baby back pork ribs. It is such a great time to have family all together.

Merry Christmas to all.

Ben Raines

Ben Raines, you MUST share the recipe with all of us! I got a dutch oven for my birthday and am terrified of cooking with it, but that sounds delish!! I'd be willing to break it in over baby back pork ribs!

Siouxz

After several months, we are now going to have an addition to the family for next year.

What a wonderful, wonderful Christmas gift. I am so incredibly excited for you!

First Dr. T, and now you. I love to hear when people are going to have babies! :cloud9:

Actually, I also had a new baby for Christmas. He is a Miniature Pinscher, or a Min Pin, and he is just a puppy, only seven weeks old. He plays hard for half an hour, then sleeps for three. He also sleeps all night long already!

If he's feeling a little afraid, he crawls up my shoulder, then onto my back under my hair and stays there until he feels safe enough to come back down. His name is Alexander, "Xander" for short, and I am smitten.

Again, a, congratulations. I can't think of a better present!

Elphaba

I'm calling him Canute the Great. Yes, he's a Viking. Okay, okay, so the Viking company calls him the "Platinum 730", but I'm calling him Canute. (For the clueless, it's an ab fab sewing machine!).

Me luv got a hand-knit scarf, a blanket, and a gift card toward a coat that he's got his eye on.

The chillens got a Nano (the older chile) and American Girl Bitty Twins (the younger chile), and about 50 pounds of books.

Warmest congratulations to the a-train family!! It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Merry Christmas Everybody, and Congratulations a-train!! :)

I received:

A Gordon Ramsey Book

An 'Evans' Store £10 gift voucher

A tin of chocolates

A box of chocolates

A nightdress

Slippers

A dressing Gown

Scented Soaps

Honey Caramel Bath Syrup

Money!! :)

My son Daniel received an XBox360 Elite and games, A mini-football and pump, Books, Chocolates, Money, T-shirts and Socks..and possibly more I haven't seen yet..

My daughter received Money, Books, Clothing, A Mobile Phone, A Chocolate Snowman (personalised), A Jewellery Box with a key fob and jewellery pouch, A Lovely Soap...and possibly more I haven't seen yet too.

We received the above goods from lots of members of our family and from our friends..:)

So,

In the classic tradition of Christmas:

What did you get?

A one gallon water jug from my 7-year old

Candied peanuts and chocolates

Mugs

An mp3 machine (i've never had one)

A Portable DVD player holder that fits between two front seats, and has built in speakers

What did your love get?

A sewing machine (her choice--she bought it on my behalf)

A green angel statue (from the 7 year old)

This year's Christmas Miracle:

Just a sense of well-being and favor from God the Father, through his Son and my Savior, Jesus--conveyed by the ever-present Holy Spirit.

Our family had Christmas today.....one of the gifts my daughter and son in law gave us is a digital photo frame.....they have several pics of our grandaughter in there.....as we are going thru looking at the pics up pops a photo of an ultrasound pic....and my wife stated...aawww theres Evelyn before we knew she was a girl......my daughter then said.....no....thats your next grandchild......she is due at the end of July......its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did i get for Christmas?

A really cool digital camera

A complete bedding set

a Brand new set of scriptures (now i will never be able to find anything!)

Pajamas

a nintendo DS game

A call from my little brother who is on his mission

after typing all that i feel so spoiled :D

Christmas Miracles.....

The ability we have to set aside all our differences for one day a year and think about our Savior

This makes me think... :hmmm:

Clothes

Ear rings with stable backs on them :ahhh: (haha)

Cordless Phone with a built-in speaker

A new picture of my 3 kids standing on a frozen lake

Car wash passes

An electric manicure machine

A metal spiner of a dragonfly...

A portable food sealer

The new Harry Potter DVD

A beautiful glass centerpiece with a candle

OH and a GPS

and 1-2 pounds! :ahhh:

Our family had Christmas today.....one of the gifts my daughter and son in law gave us is a digital photo frame.....they have several pics of our grandaughter in there.....as we are going thru looking at the pics up pops a photo of an ultrasound pic....and my wife stated...aawww theres Evelyn before we knew she was a girl......my daughter then said.....no....thats your next grandchild......she is due at the end of July......its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow all these new babies. Congrats Pale on the upcoming new grandchild.

<div class='quotemain'>

Wow all these new babies. Congrats Pale on the upcoming new grandchild.

thank you!!!!