Picture on MoreGoodFoundation website?

I often visit the http://ldsblogs.com/ MoreGoodFoundation website, and each time I look at the picture on the site I am baffled as to what it is.

Additionally, I personally think it is an ugly picture. In fact, to my perverted mind it has a slightly suggestive shape that, well, okay, I'll just let you decide for yourself.

Having said this, the picture must symbolize something, or they wouldn't use it.

So, does anyone here know what it is?

Elphaba

lol elphaba. it certainly does look....suggestive. maybe it's just our dirty minds though?

anyways, after looking, and thinking with my pounding head, i'm thinking maybe it's supposed to be part of Christs tomb? and the part on the left is the rock rolled to the side? i dunno....maybe that's a strech. i'm sick and going back to lay down. but thanks for the giggle el hehe

lol elphaba. it certainly does look....suggestive. maybe it's just our dirty minds though?

anyways, after looking, and thinking with my pounding head, i'm thinking maybe it's supposed to be part of Christs tomb? and the part on the left is the rock rolled to the side? i dunno....maybe that's a strech. i'm sick and going back to lay down. but thanks for the giggle el hehe

My dear dear bug!

I miss you!

I think you and Willow are right. But it really needs a better "composition."

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Elphaba

I dont think that's a strech Lby. The empty tomb is exactly what I thought it was, especially because the stone on the left is rounded - the whole stone being rolled away thing. Maybe a replica from a movie or pagent or something with metal encasing to enable rolling? I'm positive that's what it's mean to represent, but I can totally see what you see Elph and it's hilarious. Whoever chose it will be smacking their forehead for sure!

It is Christ's tomb. Here is the original photo.

Royalty-free Stock Photo Image: Holy Land Tomb Series | iStockphoto.com

I can't see what you're talking about, but maybe it looks different on different monitors. I have a 24" screen right now, and I can't see anything, no matter how I resize it.

That's the best I could do with the photo, because the template for LDSblogs.com lets you put in one image that's about 2200px wide, and then you will see more of it, depending on how big your screen is. I had the LDS temple spires for a bit, but the person who runs LDSBlogs wanted this one so I switched it.

I see a different one now - Salt Lake Temple I believe. Have you cleared you cache Iggy?

Um, it was a dirty cache. :rolleyes: Thanks Willow. Pam, go there again then click on your refresh button and then you will get the Temple. :P

Um, it was a dirty cache. :rolleyes: Thanks Willow. Pam, go there again then click on your refresh button and then you will get the Temple. :P

Already got it as you can see from my post above yours. But thanks.

Okay, I am starting to take this personal.:P

I still see the old picture. I refreshed the screen, but that didn't work.

I have seen the suggestion to empty my cache, but I don't know how to do that. If I bring up tools, the only option I have is to delete temp files, delete passwords, footprints, etc. .

But I don't want my passwords deleted or footprints deleted. In fact, every time I do this it takes me forever to sign back on to LDS.net.

HELP!

Elphaba