Happy Mothers Day

Palerider

It is evening here and it has been a lovely Mother's day. Breakfast in bed, delivered by my four little smiling kids, followed by an early morning walk by the lake. We took our new puppy, Coco, and enjoyed quiet serenity and listened to all the birds. Amazing! Isn't there something so spiritual about the morning? The rest of the day has been filled with games and quiet.....and a little unavoidable basketball (jazz/lakers) :). Most of all, it has been a day that has reminded me how much I enjoy being a mom. How could I not be grateful? When I look into those four little faces with their new teeth coming in and hear their little person wisdom. Yummy!!!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day!! And thank you for the sweet wishes everyone. So kind!! In a world that does everything to demean womanhood and motherhood, it is nice to see men and women of valor who honor the role.

My wife got one of those last year. She used it twice and now it collects dust in the corner of the bathrooom.^_^

Hahaha!!! Well my husband decided to buy this for me because I have consistently been using this dumb metal bowl to soak my feet. I can only soak one foot at a time in it or else it will overflow and even then I have to be careful. He figured I would definitely use something that allows both my feet at the same time and won't tip over. :D I'm going to use it every night, especially with my pregnant swollen feet and cracking heels. That hurts like crazy.

It is evening here and it has been a lovely Mother's day. Breakfast in bed, delivered by my four little smiling kids, followed by an early morning walk by the lake. We took our new puppy, Coco, and enjoyed quiet serenity and listened to all the birds. Amazing! Isn't there something so spiritual about the morning? The rest of the day has been filled with games and quiet.....and a little unavoidable basketball (jazz/lakers) :). Most of all, it has been a day that has reminded me how much I enjoy being a mom. How could I not be grateful? When I look into those four little faces with their new teeth coming in and hear their little person wisdom. Yummy!!!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day!! And thank you for the sweet wishes everyone. So kind!! In a world that does everything to demean womanhood and motherhood, it is nice to see men and women of valor who honor the role.

That sounds nice! My family brought me breakfast in bed too, but unfortunately the morning sickness kind of took the fun out of that. I tried a bite of the sausage breakfast sandwich they made me and immediately removed it from my mouth because I almost puked. I managed to get the hashbrowns down and the orange juice tasted pretty good. :D Last Mother's Day my husband learned how to make creme brulee and gave it to me for breakfast! Man I was spoiled. With church starting at 9am, that's a little more difficult to do now.

We as children it may appear

Hold sports and things much more dear

Than you our Mother nice a sweet

Who care for us as her elite

So this year we wish to show

And hope in spirit you’ll always know

We recognize your sacrifice

In molding us into being nice

For eternities we’ll endear

The lessons that you’ve taught us here

And when we’re not in your sight

Still remember you gave us flight