New here and hard to find a nice title

ampat777

Hi folks ;)

I´m new in here and chose that nick because I consider myself as (american) patriotic and the Boeing 777 is my favorite aircraft. As you see aviation is something I have lots of interest in among other like cars, movies, music and anything fun.

Well I am in Vienna, Austria currently but I want to get to know people from Utah and as Salt Lake is where I mostly am in the US I put SLC into my profile.

There is more to tell but that´s it for the moment so just ask me or send me a message if you like to.

Eric

Welcome to the site. I too love aviation. Come from an aviator family. Dad was a flight engineer in the Navy and my Uncle a private pilot. Plus worked in aviation for 18 years. I also live in the SLC area.

• 2 weeks later...

hay Eric, you into aviation well thats kinda different, as for me i hate flying scares the geebees out me, but i do from time to time, the best part of flying is getting off the plane :) what kind of music do you like? cars hmmm my fav is the ford mustang, im gonna get one even if its a crappy one. chat to you later

brett

hay Eric, you into aviation well thats kinda different, as for me i hate flying scares the geebees out me, but i do from time to time, the best part of flying is getting off the plane :) what kind of music do you like? cars hmmm my fav is the ford mustang, im gonna get one even if its a crappy one. chat to you later

brett

Hi Brett!

I like all kinda Mustangs too except the ones from the 80´s and 90´s don´t look that cool. I have a Ford and a Chevy so I´m not the typical Ford guy even I prefer Ford.

I love lots of music and it really depends on my mood. Right now I like Brad Paisley.

Eric