Mode of Transportation

Palerider

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: I am 'allergic' to any vehicle with more than two doors...:D

Do you have difficulty breathing when this allergic reaction happens? Because....I just happen to know this pretty terrific respiratory therapist that just might be able to help you. :lol:

Do you have difficulty breathing when this allergic reaction happens? Because....I just happen to know this pretty terrific respiratory therapist that just might be able to help you. :lol:

:lol::lol:"Physician" heal thyself???? :D

do they have medication you can take???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale, Tylenol makes an'over the counter' pill I take...it is called Avoidance!!!:P

Guest GhostRider

ok..Pale..i know where to get ur sticker..let me know!! Also..i sorta imagined you driving a um..hmmm...Pam help me out..oh yeah..a ford festiva...the wind up model :D jk dude

As for the pcture...um..just gota ask..That thing got a Hemi, Hemi?

Ok..GRs mode of transport..03 Tarus. and a Giant Boulder SE.my "Green Machine"

Want...guy car!!!! 67 Fairlane GTA with the 428...oh yeah...but will settle for...ford escape hybryd...lol

ok..Pale..i know where to get ur sticker..let me know!! Also..i sorta imagined you driving a um..hmmm...Pam help me out..oh yeah..a ford festiva...the wind up model :D jk dude

As for the pcture...um..just gota ask..That thing got a Hemi, Hemi?

Ok..GRs mode of transport..03 Tarus. and a Giant Boulder SE.my "Green Machine"

Want...guy car!!!! 67 Fairlane GTA with the 428...oh yeah...but will settle for...ford escape hybryd...lol

I was kinda thinking more of a Yugo.

Guest GhostRider

I was kinda thinking more of a Yugo.

Nah pam...A Pinto!!!!! 74 hatchback Yaller with the rusted Fenders....wait..that wa the car my folks had when the traded in the 68 Cougar! No Joke..from Secrataiet to ...um..bomb on wheels! lol

But a yugo? I was thinking more of a Smart car..more modern..or even mabe a Le Car? He does like the "finer things"...lol.... think he could fit the extra large size cranial matter cacoon that he has in the car?

Things to ponder eh pam?

Nah pam...A Pinto!!!!! 74 hatchback Yaller with the rusted Fenders....wait..that wa the car my folks had when the traded in the 68 Cougar! No Joke..from Secrataiet to ...um..bomb on wheels! lol

But a yugo? I was thinking more of a Smart car..more modern..or even mabe a Le Car? He does like the "finer things"...lol.... think he could fit the extra large size cranial matter cacoon that he has in the car?

Things to ponder eh pam?

I love the Smart Cars. A friend of mine owns one and I took it for a spin. It was a blast to drive. Hmmm I wonder why he has never offered to let me drive his Rolls Royce, his Lamberghini, his Ferrari. Hmmm now I need to have a talk with him.