LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruth, I can give you a ride, you're on my way out to Orem anyway and I don't want to go alone. Imagine walking into that room by yourself! Oh the terror of all the stares! j/k

Anyway, I can pick you up if all you were missing is a ride. We are NOT waiting for elphie though. Do you know she missed most of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? She didn't even get to do the dance!

Funky, I was really looking forward to meeting and hugging the crap out of you! Not sure how well you would have liked it but too bad, would have given you a huge ole hug anyway! I'm sorry the cadillac converter went out on your car. That really sucks.

lol i guess ... i could go just so everyone will stop bugging me ... lol jk of course i want a ride if your offering one :D

So far those that have confirmed:

pam

Soulsearcher

Sweet&Sour

Strawberry Fields

Steve and Kathryn

Elphaba

Honor

Tam and Kevin

Mormongurl

Dove and Beau

Northwinds

Pixiemom

Aruth

So far this is great. More than I expected. Now hope they have room for all of us. hahahaha

Okay updated list. Please let me know if I'm missing anyone. Or if there is a change to the list.

pam

Soulsearcher

Sweet&Sour

Strawberry Fields

Steve and Kathryn

Elphaba

Honor

Tam and Kevin

Mormongurl

Dove and Beau

Northwinds

Pixiemom

Aruth

Funkyfool

It's kinda difficult it being on a monday and all. I was really hoping to meet funkyfool, but since she's not going, and I really doubt pam is handing out cash, I'm gonna have to pass.

(this is Sleepy_Jean for those who don't know :))

Funkyfool will be in Utah staying with me for a week! I am so so EXCITED!!! You maybe be able to see her... hey do you ski? She really wants to go skiing and I don't. Someone in Utah want to take FF to the slopes?:D

Funkyfool will be in Utah staying with me for a week! I am so so EXCITED!!! You maybe be able to see her... hey do you ski? She really wants to go skiing and I don't. Someone in Utah want to take FF to the slopes?:D

I'd take her but I dont have the money to ... lol

Okay updated list. Please let me know if I'm missing anyone. Or if there is a change to the list.

pam

Soulsearcher

Sweet&Sour

Strawberry Fields

Steve and Kathryn

Elphaba

Honor

Tam and Kevin

Mormongurl and daughter

Dove and Beau

Northwinds

Pixiemom

Aruth

Funkyfool

JBS

Won't be able to make it. JBS will have to represent the state of Indiana for this one. Maybe for the next one, y'all can come to the Midwest and visit us?

We do have a few interesting sites out here: Nauvoo, Kirtland, etc. I mean, I live 2 blocks away from the Old National Road, which Zion's Camp traveled, as well as every member that traveled between the East and Nauvoo/Missouri.