LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to attend one of these. Unfortunately both of the ones that are scheduled conflict with my Reserve duty schedule, and there's no way around that.

Sheesh...just tell them you have a more important obligation to attend to. :P

Guest Godless

Godless. Just tell them it is Religious oriented :D jk...see if you can take a U dude...what I did once.

Lol, sounds tempting, but I'm up for promotion soon. Plus, I'm quite proud of the fact that I've never gotten a U in six years of service. I guess y'all will just have to come down to San Antonio and party with me sometime. :cool:

Lol, sounds tempting, but I'm up for promotion soon. Plus, I'm quite proud of the fact that I've never gotten a U in six years of service. I guess y'all will just have to come down to San Antonio and party with me sometime. :cool:

Ooo ooo ooo would that party include Pace Picante sauce?

Guest Godless

Ooo ooo ooo would that party include Pace Picante sauce?

Lol, most people down here would probably consider that blasphemy, right up there with eating at Taco Bell.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of salsa. I prefer guacamole.

OK, so I'm Tempted to come- but I might be too shy to come, I am still kind of new here to the site, not really well known to the site members really at all. It's only a 3 hour drive, and I think I might be able to get off work early enough. But, eh, Maybe next time- hehe.

it will be your only shot to meet us easterners