LDS.net get together

pam

Elphie, Pam, SF... don't forget.. I will be there for a WHOLE week next month! Mark your Calendars! It's the week with St Patricks day in it, whatever week that is. :)

ROCK 'N ROLL, BABY!

I can't wait, and I may have to body slam you too..but you're a strong little spitfire. You might body slam me back!

Hmmm....on second thought . . . . :P

Cannot, absolutely CANNOT wait to see you!

I LOVE YOU more than my air conditioner.

Elph

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm okay with it too...even knowing there were some pretty stupid looking pictures of me taken. hahahaha

Of course I was sitting next to Elphaba so she will help improve any picture. Cuz she's beautiful.

Funkyfool and I went and picked up Soul from his Hotel and we all went and had a steak. We spent quite a bit of time chatting and taking more pictures. We headed for Temple Square and had a nice time there taking more pictures. It was then time to get Funky to the airport so she drove my car (like she did most of the time she was here) and we said our sad "goodbyes" to her. Gosh, it was fun having her with me and my family all loved her. Soul came back with me to my house. I picked up the kitchen some while we chatted and then went into my living room where we talked some more. It was so nice having both of them in my home. I just got back not too long ago from taking Soul to the airport. I guess I will jump back into my life and cherish the time I have spent with great friends.

Elphie, thanks for adding your special spark to the time with FF we will never forget your influence. :D