LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very excited to meet you all. This whole "Utah" idea isnt overly appealing and i find it odd that so many people that i find to be decent individuals actually allow themselves to live there. But anywho, im gonna be there and im interested to see and meet some of you face to face. It should prove to be an experience.

Hey!!! I just saw this thread!

This is just for Funky, and she is going to HATE ME! But I don't care because I LOVE HER!

Play that Funky Music

I am IN!

Okay, I have to admit, Strawberry is right that I am always late. SO!

I think we should have a "Get Elphaba to the Restaurant On Time" party in Ogden before it's time to leave for the REAL restaurant!

You think I'm kidding?

And Hi, don't worry, I will wait for you. :P

Elphaba

i think i need to do this "how do we get phabby somewhere on time" scheme with my mom. *sigh*

Well I am thinking of pulling out an "ace card" to get here there on time. We can tell her that Johnny Depp will save her a seat if she is there 10 minutes for it is to start. If she doesn't make it there before the starting time he will leave and take her gift with him. :lol:

Oh crap why can't you guys get your dates all together? I believe Sioux was coming out around conference time so that means I will have to make two trips down there. Not to mention that I am saving up for a trip to San Diego (wink wink Honor) this summer. I think I will try to make it though. Cause I have to give Funky a hard time. Hahahaha

Oh crap why can't you guys get your dates all together? I believe Sioux was coming out around conference time so that means I will have to make two trips down there. Not to mention that I am saving up for a trip to San Diego (wink wink Honor) this summer. I think I will try to make it though. Cause I have to give Funky a hard time. Hahahaha

Wink wink me?! Are you still trying to drag me on that road trip with you?! I told you time and time again I'm not riding in any car when you're the driver! LOL JK! Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that this one is in addition to the one happening in April. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Maybe you could have an African Continent get together along with Indonesia Suzie? Oh wait you would still be the only one there :)

Ben Raines

With Indonesia? Why Indonesia?

I have already tried to have one in South Africa but had no takers... I have met one person from this site when he was in the mtc here...

Im going to try to come, but whats the status on the dates ?

The date hasn't changed. It's still the same as the OP.

Right now I'm looking at Chili's in Orem.