Facebook Momron quizes.

Fiannan

Anyone take any of the LDS quizes for fun on Facebook? Just took one and scored "Mature Mormon" even though I did choose the "vacation day!" answer for "How do you view stake conference Sunday?" for one of the multiple choise questions.

Any other results for this or related quizes?

My family jumped ship and went to Facebook so I have to have an account there :P Am I the only person in the world that likes Myspace over Facebook? Myspace has an application called 'green spot', where you can make your own garden, it's a lot of fun.

I'll look up the quiz, it sounds like fun. I got challenged to take an IQ test the other day. Then I got kidnapped. Maybe I'll just go back to my nice garden with all the koala bears....

My family jumped ship and went to Facebook so I have to have an account there :P Am I the only person in the world that likes Myspace over Facebook? Myspace has an application called 'green spot', where you can make your own garden, it's a lot of fun.

On Facebook, I believe it's called "Li'l Green Patch."

Edited by Wingnut
fix apostrophe