Feeding your face the natural way

pam

Now before you think this is all about eating...it's not. I was searching lds.org this morning for an answer to a question one of our members was asking and I found this article.

It's about natural ingredients we can use to help with our "beauty."

Things many of us have in our pantry right this minute.

LDS.org - New Era Article - Feeding Your Face the Natural Way

What are some "natural" things you do or use?

I'm not quite sure if this pertains to beauty but it pertains to health I guess. Whenever I'm clogged up, instead of taking a laxative or a chemically produced pill, I make nacho cheese with velveeta and put cubes of spam in it. After eating that I have no problems going #2.

i found the egg white thing for tightening and toning skin interesting. lol i was talking to a lady that her kid split their lip open, she was afraid it would need stitches and a friend told her to put egg whites on it and it drew it up and made it close. so i guess that's the same principle?

I also use diluted white vinegar as a hair rinse, combined with lavender essential oil to reduce the smell. Hard water isn't too much of a problem, but the white vinegar does remove product build-up. As I'm not LDS, I've been using white vinegar to clean the coffee machine once a month.