Introductions

Guest Taoist_Saint

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a convert to the lds church. I used to go to other church's, I looked into other religions and finaly decided to get babtized just becouse the bible said you have to. well no one would do it but the Church of Jesus Christ of the latter day saints. well I didn't believe so much what they said about being the true church, but I figured it didn't matter where i got babtized so i let them do it. Well lo and behold, if you truely want to follow god and are willing to obey his laws and have a little faith that he might be real he will give you a testimony meaning he will show you for your self that the church is true. so I did and he did and I'm just looking for a cool site to hang out at and have some questions laid to rest, talk to people i have things in common with and all that stuff. my nickname say's who i am. I used to be a hair dresser and now i'm a stay at home mom. the gospel is the cure for what ever problem you have or what ever ailes ya.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first post to this board and what better place to make it than on a thread named introductions. I am LDS.

Ah, another familiar face (I think I saw a post by johndoe and another by Dale in some threads).

--------

I'm LDS. I have my days of disbelief (but they're more-so a disbelief in G-d's existence in liue of the authenticity of the LDS faith). It's strange... but when I believe in G-d, I believe in Mormonism (there never seems to be any other logical conclusion).

Such is life.

I like holding hands, and walks on the beech and my likes are… wait, wrong message board. :blush:

I am a BIC but still waiting to be “converted” (I’m sure I’ll get my witness one of these days, but it hasn’t happened yet).

I guess that’s about all. I look forward to having yet another message board consume my life.

Guest Yediyd

Hahahaha Push. Dr. S, just so you know, I don't have a cat (no matter what they all say)

Don't listen to him Dr. S...he has a cat, her name is Sassy, he is still in denial about her, but she loves him anyway!!!!

We here are all trying to get him to come to grips with his cat/denial/dependency problems. Pray for him, wouldja? :P

<div class='quotemain'> Hahahaha Push. Dr. S, just so you know, I don't have a cat (no matter what they all say)

Don't listen to him Dr. S...he has a cat, her name is Sassy, he is still in denial about her, but she loves him anyway!!!!

We here are all trying to get him to come to grips with his cat/denial/dependency problems. Pray for him, wouldja? :P

LOL!

The lesser known book of Amos:

Will a [cat meow] in the forest, when he hath no [Dr. T]? will a young [cat] cry out of his den, if he have [no Dr. T. Lovin']?

Thank you for the warm welcomes. Thus far I think there is a definite possibility that I’ll get addicted. This forum is much less confrontational/controversial than those I usually participate on. It’s kind of a breath of fresh air.

Dr. Steuss,

You and Moksha are going to fit in just fine here. It is an addictive board, and there are places for every issue imaginable. I love it here!

Elphaba

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'> Hahahaha Push. Dr. S, just so you know, I don't have a cat (no matter what they all say)

LOL!

Will a [cat meow] in the forest, when he hath no [Dr. T]? will a young [cat] cry out of his den, if he have [no Dr. T. Lovin']?

LOL!!! I love it!!!! YOU are going to fit right in around here, Dr.S!!!!!!!! Welcome to the club!!!! :bouncing::roflmbo::roflmbo::crackup::animatedlol::dude::lolsign::cheerleader::rockonsign:

<div class='quotemain'>

LOL!

:rambo::lol: That was good Dr. S. :huh: Don't tell me you've been added to the group of "We want all people to own cats society" (WWAPTOCS) :glare:

:rambo::lol: That was good Dr. S. :huh: Don't tell me you've been added to the group of "We want all people to own cats society" (WWAPTOCS) :glare:

Yes of course he has been added - you are the president and you just added him. Posted Image

Guest Yediyd
<div class='quotemain'>

Yes of course he has been added - you are the president and you just added him. Posted Image

Iggy...

:thrasher: You ROCK!!!!!!!

That was funny!!!! :lol::roflmbo::crackup::bouncing:

<div class='quotemain'>

Welcome Dr. Steuss. You'll find this place a little different from some of the other LDS-related sites, which I think is a good thing.

You wouldn't happen to be the same "john doe" from the MA&D board, would you?

Do you have a problem with John Doe?