Maxel sings!

Maxel

Hey all-

I've started recording some hymns and putting them on the internet- for anyone interested in hearing them, I'll be uploading them to an online hosting site and linking them.

This first one is of me and my sister singing "A Child's Prayer". Let me know what you guys think! Sorry the background music drowns out our voices a little- we had to use an area microphone and it wasn't very powerful.

Edited by Maxel

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I've actually been wanting to do I, Don Quixote for a while- just need to find a backup track. I might do it a capella soon...

You're just going to have to come here to visit, bring all your music. We can use my piano, and i can be your personal accompanist. Sound good? :D

Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful.

I had forgotten that my 3 nephews and niece (ages 15, 13, 12 & 10) sang this a Capella at my oldest sisters (their Aunt) memorial. The 10 year old made it 3/4 of the way through, before he had to stop- he was crying too hard.

This Aunt was their absolute favorite. She was my absolute favorite Sister too!

Such bitter sweet memories. THANK You

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up trying to find a backup track for the song I, Don Quixote and decide to do it a capella.

Here's the link to it; I haven't done ear training for a while so there's some slight pitch problems in a few places and I haven't been working on classical technique lately so I can't hold the full tones in other places. Regardless, I'm happy with the overall quality of it.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :D