Advice For The Love Lorn

lilered

I have decided to contribute to the forum by volunteering my ADVICE and considerable expierence in all matters of the heart, as well as other housecleaning advice. Similiar to ANN LANDERS. At no charge I might add, so if you have a question concerning your love life, dating, etc. feel free to ask... :D:cool::eek:

For example: You may be having trouble with communicating with your spouse on certain subjects?

My advise: Call you home when he isn't there from your cell phone and leave him/her a message on the answering machine. ;), See how simple that is.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to contribute to the forum by volunteering my ADVICE and considerable expierence in all matters of the heart, as well as other housecleaning advice. Similiar to ANN LANDERS. At no charge I might add, so if you have a question concerning your love life, dating, etc. feel free to ask... :D:cool::eek:

For example: You may be having trouble with communicating with your spouse on certain subjects?

My advise: Call you home when he isn't there from your cell phone and leave him/her a message on the answering machine. ;), See how simple that is.

Hey....are you trying to cut in on my gig here.....that line about advice being free.....thats a shot at me...I just know it is...:)

Dear lilered,

I can't seem to find and keep any good men. I think I'm so awesome that I intimidate them. What do I do?

Why own the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Not sure how that applies in your case, but surely it must.

Dear lilered,

I can't seem to find and keep any good men either. I think it turns them off that I'm a covenantly sealed and happily married husband. What should I do?

LM

Your case in a little different. :eek:

Suggest you quit watching Jerry Springer

Cancel your Playboy and Harley Davidson magazines

Quit hanging out in gay bars

Start doing your home teaching

Dear Lilered.

Dogs only like me for the pork chop tied

around my neck. These dogs all seem so

superfical and cannot see the real me.

What should I do?

Moksha

Dear Moksha:

My grandmother always said you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

So, exchange the pork shop for honey. Flies can be put in a jar and keep, so they can watch you 24/7. Whereas dogs like to wander throughout the house or sniff all over the yard.

Besides flies don't lift their leg.

P.S. Have you thought about dating the opposite sex, instead of hanging out at the pound so much.

again....need the laugh button.....

Pale: I think you fail to understand the seriousness of this here situation, that of the anquish suffered by the LDS Forum love forelorn.

I didn't go thru years of on line computer courses to learn brain surgery, dishwashing, and of course lawn insects 101, just to be my wifes eye candy at Home Depot and Pets R Us. :rolleyes:

Matters of the heart and other organs are no laughing matter. I am doing this not for laughs, but because I want to help ease the pain of the misfortunate. We all know if the new health programs go into affect, good advise will cost more than I charge.

If the ERA would have approved my request for my service in the church magazine, I probably wouldn't be doing this. :D

Dear FairChild:

That is good. Work is the curse of the idle hands. Have you thought about being a juggler on your local street corner, or perhaps start up your own business (selling hot dogs from a sidewalk stand. I don't know whether or not you are married, but if not, you may want to consider a complete make-over and give your local ward something to talk about. You are only bound by the limits of your imagination.

Have you learned how to twitter yet? Adapt a new puppy. Housebreaking will take a lot of your free time. If none of these float your boat, then how about taking exotic dance lessons and practice at night in front of an open window in your home. That is certaintly bound to cause some excitement.

I had a girlfriend once who actually said that to my mother, when mom was bugging her about the two of us getting married so she could have grandchildren.

:lol:

I notice the operative word was once. Your mother knew exactly what she was doing. She didn't approve of the girl and her comment was designed to scare her off. What you should have said is: Mom that is wonderful to hear, she has 6 kids by a former marriage and we thought we could move in with you until we get financially sound. :eek::D

Should we hold up the left or the right? Or does that depend on our situation and the advice we need?

You see, my situation is quite grim. How can I get control of the remote control so my husband will stop channel surfing during commercials? By the time he goes back to the show, we miss the beginning of the next segment. I'm holding up both palms to the screen so there is no mistake as to which hand I should be holding up for this issue.