Winter baby?

beefche

This study shows that babies born in the winter are less educated, make less money, and are less healthy than babies born in a different season.

I was born 3 days after Christmas, had a 4.0 in HS, 3.4 in college, have no major health problems, make a decent wage, and it's too soon to tell how long I'll live.

Anyone else not fit this study?

I was born 2 days before Christmas. Graduated a year early and still graduated 14th in a class of over 400. Can't judge the less money thing as I'm currently unemployed..and well less healthy. Any health problems I have are of my own doing, not because of when I was born.

This study shows that babies born in the winter are less educated, make less money, and are less healthy than babies born in a different season.

I was born 3 days after Christmas, had a 4.0 in HS, 3.4 in college, have no major health problems, make a decent wage, and it's too soon to tell how long I'll live.

well i was born Excatly in the very middle of the year, {summer} and have everything i need in my family and the gospel; the health is not good, the finances adequate, but the peace and comfort i have makes up for anything that may lack in temporal belongings or health,and as when its time to go; i dont actually care except for getting all my family members sealed together if possible, or at least setting foundations for them later in there own lives to take up the issue.:) But anyway; I wonder what the purpose of this study was?

I was born November 2. I sort of fit into the category...

Failed my senior year of high school due to extenuating circumstances and got my GED (and placed in the 96th percentile). Have clinical depression and possibly other maladies, but remarkably healthy otherwise. Haven't made much money yet, but I'm currently in a job where I could possibly make $20,000 during the summer.

Although when I was a baby, I did develop sleep apnea for a bit. Maybe that was due to my time of birth...?

Interesting study.

Leo's have nothing to do with it. I was born in August, and I'm currently in my second year of University... how does that show that I'm dumb? It doesn't! I don't currently work, but when I do work I get a decent income... I teach swimming to the kiddies.

And for those not living in America or places similar... august is winter in Australia!

Imagine what you could have accomplished if you had been born in July!

Hidden

There has been a new study done recently as well. The year you were born in reflects on how intelligent you are.

1950:

"Queen's English means the standard form of either written or spoken British English regarded as correct."

1995:

"Queen's en means d std 4m of Itha ritN or spokn brit en regarded as crrct"

There has been a new study done recently as well. The year you were born in reflects on how intelligent you are.

1950:

"Queen's English means the standard form of either written or spoken British English regarded as correct."

1995:

"Queen's en means d std 4m of Itha ritn or spokn brit en regarded as crrct"

1950:

1995:

"Queen's en means d std 4m of Itha ritn or spokn brit en regarded as crrct"

College aptitude test score continually increased till reaching their zenith in 1970. After that, they began a steady decline till they were adjusted so as to not make the educational system look so bad.

:)

I was born November 2. I sort of fit into the category...

Failed my senior year of high school due to extenuating circumstances and got my GED (and placed in the 96th percentile)...

I would argue that school exams are not necessarily an accurate representation of a persons knowledge or understanding of a subject and are overrated by prospective employers. There are many more factors involved in passing school exams other than knowledge and understanding of the subject. Many of those that fail really deserved to pass and likewise some who passed probably didn't really have enough understanding of the subject to deserve the the qualification.