WONDERFUL new LDS film!!!!

Guest actormom

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Pam Eichner and I'm SO proud to say I have the lead female role in Christian Vuissa's new film, One Good Man. To view the trailer and learn more about this delightful family film, please visit: ONE GOOD MAN - LIFE AS A LATTER-DAY DAD Thank you for your support!!!

Congrats. And I am glad that we get movies like this once in a while. I love going to the theater, but so often there is little worth seeing.

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi! I'm Pam Eichner and I'm SO proud to say I have the lead female role in Christian Vuissa's new film, One Good Man. To view the trailer and learn more about this delightful family film, please visit: ONE GOOD MAN - LIFE AS A LATTER-DAY DAD Thank you for your support!!!

Ok...now I have to watch it. Thanks in coming forward and telling us. This is great news.

• 9 months later...

I watched the movie trailer and it looks good! It says coming in October, is that last October, or this October coming up? I will look forward to seeing it! Thanks for the heads up and congratulations on having a part in the movie. (By the way, we both know that behind every good man, there is an even better woman! Right?)

I watched the movie trailer and it looks good! It says coming in October, is that last October, or this October coming up? I will look forward to seeing it! Thanks for the heads up and congratulations on having a part in the movie. (By the way, we both know that behind every good man, there is an even better woman! Right?)

The movie is already out. My husband and I bought it this past fall. :)

This was the first LDS movie I watched, and it was wonderful.

Is it normal for someone to join to plug their project and then ask for their account to be deleted? That's kind of a bummer.

Same here- I caught it on BYUTV after conference about a year ago- very good movie. After that I searched around for other LDS films, although i'm a little sad that very few of them were of this caliber. Mormons and Mobsters was good for a laugh though :)