Is this to personal and sacred to ask? Please excuse me if I stepped over the line.

yorkiebeebs

I hear much about the garments that you wear but I've never seen them. Are the womens garments feminine? Somehow I've always had an image that isn't very flattering with no sex appeal.

I know that isn't the focus but married couples do have to keep the interest of their spouse especially since you wear them almost all of the time.

If this is to personal or offensive, please accept my apology.

Where else can I ask such a question.

Somehow I've always had an image that isn't very flattering with no sex appeal.

The image is about right. :)

I know that isn't the focus but married couples do have to keep the interest of their spouse especially since you wear them almost all of the time.

Obviously we manage somehow. Haven't you seen the size of Mormon families?

:eek:

Yea, Wing is about right, basically it is like wearing a tee shirt and shorts. At least the pattern I wear is. But then again I don't wear my garments when I am having those special moments with my husband and I also don't tend to wear them leading up to it either. I use lingere.

As a member it really depends on what you are comfortable with when it comes to sex. But no, I wouldn't call garments sexy.

Somehow I've always had an image that isn't very flattering with no sex appeal.

The image is about right. :)
As someone who has had the pleasure of looking at my wife in her garments for almost a decade and a half, permit me to respectfully disagree. I like seeing her in them.

I hear the youth of our church say all the time: "Mormons don't have sex" What a bunch of horrific false doctrine! We're just not supposed to have sex out of wedlock (not really a moral stand taken only by Mormons, right?)

"Marital relations" are just as important to us as any other married couple out there - and the only valid guidelines we have on the matter is "do anything you please, as long as it isn't demeaning or mocks the sacredness of the covenant". How those guidelines are put into play, are left up to the individual couple and the Lord.

LM

Edited by Loudmouth_Mormon

When I first started wearing garments, I was worried that my husband wouldn't find me as sexually appealing. However, the first time he saw me in them he said, "When I see you in your garments, I see my eternal companion." I've never felt unattractive in them since!

My husband took care of my sense of "not being sexy for him" the day we were sealed. I can't go into specifics without being banned from the site. :eek: I've never felt unsexy in my garments since. We'll be celebrating our 34th anniversary on Aug 6th. :)

Attitude towards the garment and covenants plays a big role in how they are viewed...IMO

As someone who has had the pleasure of looking at my wife in her garments for almost a decade and a half, permit me to respectfully disagree. I like seeing her in them.LM

When I first started wearing garments, I was worried that my husband wouldn't find me as sexually appealing. However, the first time he saw me in them he said, "When I see you in your garments, I see my eternal companion." I've never felt unattractive in them since!

I understand that looking at one's spouse wearing the garment reminds us of the promise of being together. We have a great appreciation for the garment and seeing our spouse in it because we understand the covenant and blessing that the garment represents.

But can you honestly say that you find your spouse sexy when they are wearing just the garment? I'm speaking from a purely physical standpoint.

I understand that looking at one's spouse wearing the garment reminds us of the promise of being together. We have a great appreciation for the garment and seeing our spouse in it because we understand the covenant and blessing that the garment represents.

But can you honestly say that you find your spouse sexy when they are wearing just the garment? I'm speaking from a purely physical standpoint.

Why not? Some people like guys that have a row of 10' spiked hair sexy. What one may think is, another would not. :)

Yes. Without the smallest hint of doubt or hesitation, yes. Trying hard not to reveal too much information and get my post edited, yes.

I guess other husband's mileage might vary, and surely I find my wife attractive wearing things other than garments too (she does have some lingire and other things). But absolutely I find her sexy in her garments.

Guest Alana

Yes. Without the smallest hint of doubt or hesitation, yes. Trying hard not to reveal too much information and get my post edited, yes.

I'm guessing she wears the mesh ones that are kinda see through:P

Guest Alana

Well, I suppose mine are kinda clingy, but really, I don't find the cut of garments sexy. With that said, I've never had a problem feeling sexy in them. I mean, something doesn't have to be racy to be sexy. I found my husband in his jeans and chewbacca shirt with thick rimed black glasses down right hot today, to the point that I made some comments that I'm not going to repeat here.

Absolutely yes. Attitude is everything. Plus you can always spice things up every once in awhile.

Fact is my husband is sexy!! whether he is his garments or not!!! Lets face it as unfetching as the women's garments are, my husband's don't turn me on whilst I am doing the laundry either. I have tp say they don't interfere with our sex life.

My hubby and I were married before we could go to the temple, I was a NEW member and he didn't

actually join until after we were married. He saw me before and after endowments. I got my endowments first. I was a little worried about how I would look. He took one look at me and wanted to go to the temple, too, to get his. He said I looked unbelievable. Yep, I make them look goood.

I think that something that helps is ....he does not look at girls who aren't wearing them...you know...he doesn't compare me to others. He loves it that I dress modestly...he said that some women might be married but dont act like it and he is glad I act like it. I'm all his and he's all mine.