Well, it's happened. The end is here.

FunkyTown

On another forum I'm on: Penny Arcade's forum(I signed up to discuss the idea of software piracy compared to selling items used), I have brought about the end of the world inadvertently.

I, FunkyTown, defended Glenn Beck.

I apologize to anyone who was not quite ready for the end of the world.

Ummm...link please? I need to find out whether to dump my stocks or grab my survival kit.

I, FunkyTown, defended Glenn Beck.

Oh wow. Did you confess this to the Bishop? Let me tell you, you're breaking my heart. First, your white suit (Travolta style) to Church, then finding out you actually CRY in real life, then that you're as hairy as Dr. Walter Langkowski from Vancouver and NOW you're a Glenn Beck defender???? My gosh Funky, you have to warn me before making statements like this. *sigh*

:cry:

I remember the missionaries visiting once while GB was on the TV and one of them got excited and said they liked GB and he was LDS.It didn't register at the time and I thought they were saying something else...my repy was "At times I think he's on LSD also."

He clarified what he meant...I'm still in shock. :huh:

While I recognize that Glenn Beck seems more like a clown, I would recommend paying attention to what he says as it's a window in to what a very significant portion of the US is thinking. Even if you disagree with much of what he says, don't be so quick to be dismissive as it often means you don't understand it.

You could have waxed more poetic and said that Glenn Beck is a window unto the conservative soul, but you are very articulate anyway.

So this is a combined Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin rally? I thought is was just an altered history and patriotic-histrionics presentation.