Good Gosh Man, I'm No Longer a Taurus?

slamjet

Washington Post linky

Looks like the wobble of the earth has changes all the zodiac sign dates. This is so not good. I'm a TAURUS! For goodness sakes, I've got a Taurus tattoo!

Here the new dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11

Pisces: March 11-April 18

Aries: April 18-May 13

Taurus: May 13-June 21

Gemini: June 21-July 20

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

I don't want to be some little ram-thing, I want to be a BULL ( as much as I'm full of it). However, for some reason, I doubt this will catch on.

So how have you changes?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sign remains the same- it is for when you were BORN - were you born today???

I am very much a Gemini - not even a Taurus.

Ticked me off when they removed Pluto as a planet, I still consider it one. Thus I won't use this new chart either. I won't go metric either.

Isn't anyone here concerned at all that such things come from the devil? And should have no place in our thoughts and hearts?

and you have a tattoo too?. Wow..it sure is going to hurt when you have to remove it in order to enter into the Holy Congregation of the Lord.

bert10

Washington Post linky

Looks like the wobble of the earth has changes all the zodiac sign dates. This is so not good. I'm a TAURUS! For goodness sakes, I've got a Taurus tattoo!

Here the new dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11

Pisces: March 11-April 18

Aries: April 18-May 13

Taurus: May 13-June 21

Gemini: June 21-July 20

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

I don't want to be some little ram-thing, I want to be a BULL ( as much as I'm full of it). However, for some reason, I doubt this will catch on.

So how have you changes?

Isn't anyone here concerned at all that such things come from the devil? And should have no place in our thoughts and hearts?

and you have a tattoo too?. Wow..it sure is going to hurt when you have to remove it in order to enter into the Holy Congregation of the Lord.

bert10

1) I never said I was perfect.

2) I had a period of wild abandon.

3) Lighten up, it's just silly fun to see what your sign is. I was also born in the Year of the Rat.

4) Taurus the Bull is a pretty good description of me. But then I used to have the nickname "Tsunami" go figure.

Your sign remains the same- it is for when you were BORN - were you born today???

I am very much a Gemini - not even a Taurus.

Ticked me off when they removed Pluto as a planet, I still consider it one. Thus I won't use this new chart either. I won't go metric either.

Thank you for the clarification! I am glad I am still a Leo and yes it is just for fun.

I am a Aquarius. I am also a INTP personality. Not sure what to believe but I did punch my date into a primitive computer in 1984 in a fair and was startled to read about my self that seemed fairly true ;)

I think the astrological signs are more of sense of fun then really anything that's considered serious.

bert10

What in the heck are you talking about? People with tattoos can enter the temple. What do you mean Holy Congregation of the Lord?

My birthday is November 22, and I've always been on the cusp of Scorpio and Saggitarius, usually leaning toward the latter. Now I'm a Libra. What?

Good thing none of us actually take it seriously.

I'm so grateful for people who are always better than me because they keep me in check. Thanks bert!

We all make mistakes on our way to perfection. I am not any different. Do not be deceived, this is the goal to be perfected in Love. However, there are things we can do to clean up. And one thing that will not be allowed today as it was not allowed anciently...is that one cannot come into the Holy Congregation of the Lord if we are not whole on the inside as well as on the outside.

Also I am not advocating that you have your tattoo removed or even that you change in the slightest. I am not judging you as evil either. That is Judging is God's work and those whom He appoints....not mine. At this time we can only warn each other....and this works best if we warn each other. The trick is to learn to love and care for each knowing that weaknesses are in everyone.

I like your nick.

However, I cannot lighten up concerning this...Anciently to touch uncleanliness was to become unclean and anciently a cleansing rite needed to be done each time we were contaminated. But since the days of Jesus we can now also touch evil with our thoughts in our mind. And so we become unclean before the Lord, and we are to cleanse ourselves when we do this.

In the NT for example Jesus never touched money and assigned Judas to carry the Money bag for the group. This system was also followed with the Essenes. So that the only the person who touched money needed to perform the Cleansing rituals after doing so.

Obviously, we cannot leave Babylon completely the whole world is plugged into Babylon financially. But we can do more than what we have been doing up until now.

bert10

1) I never said I was perfect.

2) I had a period of wild abandon.

3) Lighten up, it's just silly fun to see what your sign is. I was also born in the Year of the Rat.

4) Taurus the Bull is a pretty good description of me. But then I used to have the nickname "Tsunami" go figure.

Edited by bert10

We all make mistakes on our way to perfection. I am not any different. Do not be deceived, this is the goal to be perfected in Love. However, there are things we can do to clean up. And one thing that will not be allowed today as it was not allowed anciently...is that one cannot come into the Holy Congregation of the Lord if we are not whole on the inside as well as on the outside.

bert10

That sucks. And here I planned to give a kidney to either of my kids if they ever need it. Forget the siamese twins that end up with only one arm or half a brain or something... no Holy Congregation for them either. Oh. And them military folks getting blown up to smithereens... try looking for those pieces.

Or maybe... just maybe... whole doesn't mean all your body parts are intact... yep!

Bert you didn't answer my question. What is the Holy Congregation of the Lord?

And what you say doesn't make sense. We have hundreds of converts who had tattoos prior to joining the Church. If what you say is true (which I still don't understand) then any convert with a tattoo would not qualify.

I don't believe Heavenly Father would EVER have a plan like that.

Has nothing to do with being better...but being different. Each one of us has different Strengths and weaknesses. We all have different weaknesses and we can all help each other, and I think we can use all the help we can get. God also uses people to help us focus on our problems and deal with them.

In the other I post I was pointing out that anciently we became unclean before the Lord if we touched anything uncleaned. But since Jesus when we become unclean if we touch something with our thoughts in our mind. That old devil has deceived many people, saying there is no harm in doing it, because you do not believe in it. It is all in fun.

The thing is, whether you believe in it or not,,,,by playing with it, that it has a Spiritual impact on our prayers and relationship with GOD. For it is written if our eye beholds evil then we are filling ourselves up with darkness.

Now you guys are armed with knowledge that was given to me. I know we cannot leave all of Babylon behind, but we will be able to do it once God allows Zion to be set up. It will be much easier to do it, if we have our eyes open so that we are not chained up to Babylon when the times come and we are not able to leave it.

bert10

My birthday is November 22, and I've always been on the cusp of Scorpio and Saggitarius, usually leaning toward the latter. Now I'm a Libra. What?

Good thing none of us actually take it seriously.

I'm so grateful for people who are always better than me because they keep me in check. Thanks bert!

IF this is what you are going to do for real...then Giving a kidney to save a life is a good work. The thing is, your conscience will be clear and when faith comes you will be healed by those who are setting up Zion. There is a big difference between willfully harming our temple to that using our temple for doing a goodness to others. Our conscience will know the difference.

bert10

That sucks. And here I planned to give a kidney to either of my kids if they ever need it. Forget the siamese twins that end up with only one arm or half a brain or something... no Holy Congregation for them either. Oh. And them military folks getting blown up to smithereens... try looking for those pieces.

Or maybe... just maybe... whole doesn't mean all your body parts are intact... yep!

IF this is what you are going to do for real...then Giving a kidney to save a life is a good work. The thing is, your conscience will be clear and when faith comes you will be healed by those who are setting up Zion. There is a big difference between willfully harming our temple to that using our temple for doing a goodness to others. Our conscience will know the difference.

bert10

So...people who get tattoos, then later learn of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, repent, and are baptized -- without first paying thousands of dollars for a very painful and long procedure requiring several treatments -- can't have a clear conscience?

bert10

I don't know what my conscience tells me when that crazy driver slammed into my car severing my leg after I honked at him for cutting me off...

And you know, my conscience was clear when I got that tattoo while a Catholic...

(I still have my leg and I don't have a tattoo... just sayin').

So... exactly what do you mean by WHOLE? Coz, if you're saying - oh, you gotta be whole to enter the... Holy Congregation or whatever (yeah, like Pam I don't know what that means) - and you're saying, you better remove that tattoo otherwise you can't go there... you really are not making any sense.