Okay all you computer people

pam

Let's not turn this into a "let's point out all Pam's problems thread." :) I'm afraid it would have more posts than the "questions only" or "Lakers" thread.

Pammy, just love me that's all I ask. Show me love.

I just updated my browser to Firefox 4. I don't like it. Largely because the theme I'd been using isn't compatible for this version yet, but there are other things, too. My husband uses Chrome on our computer, and I use Firefox, which lets us both stay logged into our separate email/Facebook/etc. accounts at the same time. (Which is a long way of saying that I'm not just going to switch over to Chrome.) Is there any way that anyone knows of that I can go back to the previous version of Firefox?

Wingy, I'm exactly there! I updated to FF4 and don't like it. As a result, I've been using Chrome, but that is only because I don't like FF more.

If you figure out how to switch back to the previous version of firefox, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I tend you use a portable version of Firefox, but then I jump between PCs alot and I like to take my stuff with me...

Older versions of the portable Firefox can be found here Localization | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

Yeah I know not exactly what you were looking for

It's not just my theme extension that isn't compatible anymore, but my other add-ons don't work anymore either. I suppose that given time to upgrade, they eventually will, but it's frustrating in the meantime. I also don't like that Firefox is suddenly trying to look and act like Chrome. If I wanted to use Chrome, I'd use Chrome. But I want to use Firefox.

30 seconds in between post. what kind of forum is this.

It's the kind of forum where we care a great deal about the content of your posts and nothing whatsoever about the number of posts you have.

Whoa... is there a contest? Why didn't anybody tell me?

Because we didn't want you to play :P

Check that out... 3,864 since April 2009.

No worries... once I figure out the mass delete button I can correct that for you :D