Transformers movie summary haiku

Vort

Guest Godless

its directed by michael bay, its a sequel of a sequel and the second one was bad enough

The first one was pretty bad too. Michael Bay seems to have an unhealthy obsession with horrible actors and corny scripts. Which is a shame, because Pearl Harbor actually could have been very good.

its directed by michael bay, its a sequel of a sequel and the second one was bad enough

I thought the first one was.. and it only went downhill from there...................

altho if someone grabs all 3 movies and edits out the parts with acting so you just have the robo fight scenes.. i might down with watchin that.

Is it as crude and nasty as the 2nd?

Did not see the second. Did not remember the first as being nearly as vulgar. Extremely violent, too, and not just robot-on-robot CGIing.

Btw, no Megan Fox. That was something of an improvement.

I liked the first Transformers. No complaints.

The second was OK and the newest release was OK. The plot could have been played out much better than it was. You miss the interaction between Sam and Bumblebee. A lot of CGI action-scenes, many difficult to tell who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys". Megan Fox is gone but the new leading lady isn't much better. In fact, I found her MORE annoying than Megan Fox. I can't remember the name of the replacement actress but she flashed more booty (since I can't use the other word on here) than Megan Fox ever did in the previous movies. But on top of that, I thought the new girl's acting skills were just as bad—no wait—worse than Fox. Anyway, to answer the overall question.. Yes, the third sequel is more sexually charged than the previous and the first.

It's probably a 2.5/3 out of 5 for me.

I worked on the autobot "Blackout" from the first movie. And I am not joking.

Twenty years ago, I was a crew chief on the Sikorsky Pavelow and HH-3e jollygreeens. What you saw in the first movie, was actually a pavelow from the very Airforce Base I was stationed at. It was the most advanced helicopter in the world in its day and was involved in lots of Special Operations with Seals and other Special forces.

Did anyone see xmen, first class? It was pretty good.