Did I miss anything?

slamjet

Welcome home, Slammy Baby :eek:.

1.5 years will fly by- and it will give people time to save some money~make plans to attend your baptism~get up the courage to drive there. ((I do great driving on the interstate hwys, it is taking the off ramps into the even busier cities and towns that scare the poo right out of me. Actually it makes me physically sick.))

Thank you for the 'welcome back' and your kind words. I'm still going with the program since when I didn't, life really sucked, bad. Besides, it's hard to argue with the Prophet. As for those who would like to attend, don't make reservations yet. I'm still a rebellious soul who got into an argument with my Stake President this past week. Yea, not with the Prophet but my Stake President, no problem. But every-time I pray, I get spiritually smacked in the head with a proverbial 4x4. So I'll be begging for forgiveness this Sunday.

As for the Star Wars, I absolutely LOVE it!

I saw him today and apologized profusely for being argumentative, dismissive and disrespectful. He almost laughed, put his arm around me and told me that he and I are fine. I believe he knows me all too well and took it for what it was. Me all to commonly being a donkey's hind end.