A very, very important question.

What kind of Easter candy is in your house now, or will be by Saturday?

We have Cadbury Mini Eggs (we go through the blasted things almost as fast as we can buy them) and original Starburst jelly beans. Baskets Saturday usually include a chocolate bunny, marshmallow eggs, and Peeps.

What kind of Easter candy is in your house now, or will be by Saturday?

We have Cadbury Mini Eggs (we go through the blasted things almost as fast as we can buy them) and original Starburst jelly beans. Baskets Saturday usually include a chocolate bunny, marshmallow eggs, and Peeps.

Reeses pieces.

No candy. I don't eat candy. Except occasionally peanut m&m's. Best in the world! ^_^

Peanut M&M's are NOT candy, they are Happy Pills.

Don't have any candy or Happy Pills in the house. Would love to have a dozen deviled eggs though - What all do you put in your deviled eggs? I am tired of just a dab of mustard, season salt and Mrs Dash, mix with a large dab of mayo/miracle whip.

Would love to have a dozen deviled eggs though - What all do you put in your deviled eggs? I am tired of just a dab of mustard, season salt and Mrs Dash, mix with a large dab of mayo/miracle whip.

I always put a tiny dab of vinegar in mine, along with the mustard, mayo, and paprika.

Real cadbury mini eggs, or the hershey version? :P

The only real Cadbury product I've had was a dairy bar. Everything else has been Hersey. That said everything here is operating from a different baseline so even if somewhere else in the world there may be a superior version, it's not here so I enjoy what I have. In other news I still enjoy butter on my bread, even if it's not Irish. :(

We don't have any candy in the house at the moment. Wish we did, or were going to but I decided to tighten up my diet, so I won't be partaking of my precious Reese's PB cups anytime soon. Besides from that, Easter will probably be just another day at our house, since baby is too young to understand any of it and DH isn't a big sweet tooth eater to begin with.

Real cadbury mini eggs, or the hershey version? :P

The real stuff, miss that..

After our trip to England last May, I bought a HUGE bag (boxes actually) of Cadbury's chocolate, from the Cadbury's chocolate factory. I hoarded that stuff and I cried when we finally finished it all..

Peanut M&M's are NOT candy, they are Happy Pills.

Don't have any candy or Happy Pills in the house. Would love to have a dozen deviled eggs though - What all do you put in your deviled eggs? I am tired of just a dab of mustard, season salt and Mrs Dash, mix with a large dab of mayo/miracle whip.

Pickle relish and for those that like it with a kick..I'll add some canned diced chiles.

The only real Cadbury product I've had was a dairy bar. Everything else has been Hersey. That said everything here is operating from a different baseline so even if somewhere else in the world there may be a superior version, it's not here so I enjoy what I have. In other news I still enjoy butter on my bread, even if it's not Irish. :(

There are some types of candy/chocolate that I miss from the states which I just can't get here, at least not reasonably priced, as the places that do sell these items have to import it.

That said, one of my all time favourites, the only one I bother bringing back with me from my travels to the states, is now being sold in the UK at essentially the same price as you'd get them in the states. Reeses peanut butter cups. Ahhh :)

We're bringing more Hershey's and Reese's favourites over to the UK

Well, we can't let a question of such vital, earth-shattering importance go unanswered! Currently, I have some Starbursts at home, but nothing Easter-specific. I do intend, however, to get a few Cadbury eggs (the larger ones, with the creamy filling), and some small milk chocolate eggs in those pretty pastel colored foil wrappers, by the weekend. Mmm, mmm! :)

My husband loves Peeps, so we will be getting a few of those. Also will be getting Robin Eggs, and Reese's Peanut butter cups, and Peanut M&Ms.

Is it Robin Eggs that you can smear around your mouth, and your lips turn blue? Gotta have some of those!

That said, one of my all time favourites, the only one I bother bringing back with me from my travels to the states, is now being sold in the UK at essentially the same price as you'd get them in the states. Reeses peanut butter cups. Ahhh :)

Now, since you've received your candy desire, time to convince them to make Twix Fino over here.