31 Years Old is not "Midlife" for a man! RANT!

bristleconesky

What's creepy is being 34 and having only 50 and 60 year olds looking at your ldssingles profile. In our midsingles group I think there are some people in their mid to late 20's because they don't like being around a bunch of 18 year olds. I wouldn't sell yourself short and only date 25 year olds.

Maybe your in the new ward for a reason, have some faith brother and see why you are really there.

?? the reason is you turned 31...no faith required. couldn't be helped unless you have a fancy way-back machine with a flux capacitor in it...

Hey you mormon people who found another mormon to marry! Just out of curiosity, how many of you met your spouse at an LDS singles get-together of some kind? Or at least the church singles program was involved somewhere along the line?

I know niether was true for me.

Did not meet my spouse there nor on any LDS Singles website. When I used the websites, I wound up dating boys who were in the same ward. Awkard.

Hey you mormon people who found another mormon to marry! Just out of curiosity, how many of you met your spouse at an LDS singles get-together of some kind? Or at least the church singles program was involved somewhere along the line?

My husband and I met at a Singles Ward.

My wife caught my eye when I went with the elders quorum to help move her ex-husband & his parents out of state. I saw her and said to myself "Yea, I can handle that!" not having a clue it was her ex I was helping. How utterly wrong I was with that statement.

There were a decent number of marriages that happened in the YSA ward I attended for a while.