I'm being HAUNTED

Bini

When I was a little girl there was an LDS short film about a little boy that believed he was a nobody. I don't remember the synopsis in entirety but I recall two things: he died on his way home in the snow, and that somehow changed the hearts of the small town he left behind.. Does this ring any bells for anyone? I keep thinking the title of this film is something along the lines of "Zero" or "The Zero".. But Google pulls up nada. I want to watch this movie again but I don't remember enough about it - and it's haunting me! :(

I didn't know one can be a "real" Mormon and not like Johnny Lingo? I mean, he exudes cool :cool: who else could pull off having two "n"s in their name like Johnny and tell his wife she's comparable to a herd of cows and not only not get slapped, but be thanked?

I mean, come on :D

Ugh, some of those old films are HORRIBLE! That one and the one with the dad having to choose between saving his son and the train. Ick.

Agreed. I think that one gave me nightmares.

Like Johnny Lingo.

Sorry, I'm with everyone else disagreeing with you. :D

Sorry. I've never seen nor know anything about Johnny Lingo.

WHAT??? :eek::eek: