Two problems with this picture

Vort

Hehe...I was thinking inline with your 2nd statement. Her trajectory, as shown, will put her at the feet of Jesus, instead of his arms. She definitely will have scrapes and bruises from impacting the rock pillar.

Now, if Jesus was standing on a solid rock, than landing at the feet of Jesus, assuming momentum bends the individual's knees, is a good place to be. :)

Edited by Anddenex

I have always seen the leap of faith as more like the bridge on Indiana Jones. Sometimes we have to make a first step even when we can't see the path before us, but if we make that step with the guidance of the Spirit and trusting in the Lord, it will be there, firmly underfoot, and we will be guided safely through.

Posted Image

You have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Eowyn..Or is that late? Or is that early? I swear she doesn't sleep.

People actually get up early just to beat Eowyn? That isn't very nice.

Oh my goodness everyone. Haven't you always learned that Jesus will never let us fall? Sheesh. :)

Well, someone must have distracted him then when I knocked my two front teeth out on a bench at 8 years old. ;)

Edited by Anddenex

Well, someone must have distracted him then when I knocked my to front teeth out on a bench at 8 years old. ;)

No concrete angel caught you? [/obscure reference to old Martina McBride song, which incidentally always makes me think that 1. That would hurt, and 2. the weeping angels episodes of Dr. Who are really creepy.]

There are 3 problems. The 3rd being they should have used darker lettering so you could actually read the message related to this. :)

I didn't even see the message. Wow. Bad graphic art & middle-aged eyes are not a good combination.

2. the weeping angels episodes of Dr. Who are really creepy.

No kidding. I love Dr Who and am usually more interested than scared by any episodes, but those weeping angels freak me the heck out.

No concrete angel caught you? [/obscure reference to old Martina McBride song, which incidentally always makes me think that 1. That would hurt, and 2. the weeping angels episodes of Dr. Who are really creepy.]

I take it you didn't catch the "Doctor U" parody at the OffBroadwayTheatre is SLC this past month?

For shame!

I caught the Martina reference. And I looooooove the Weeping Angels!!

Now I feel dumb because I read "branch" instead of "bench" so my terrible reference isn't even relevant.

It still works. He still fell.

Ya know we have to go back and look! 4 things wrong!

Five things. The girl is wearing a skirt, which is sure to fly up once she picks up speed on her downward trajectory. Clearly, she's immodestly dressed.