20 Tips on Marriage

I thought it was kind of refreshing in a culture that's constantly trying to emasculate men.

I don't see the world that way but I do appreciate my husband's manliness and the role he has in our marriage. Like I tell people, I can be a feminist and still shave my legs.

Ok, call me a Fabio lover (which I'm not--he is not attractive to me), but I thought the wording on #12 was a very romantic description. But, then my love language is words of affirmation and I love, LOVE when my husband describes his feelings for me. And he knows my love of romance, so he has a very natural way of describing things in a romantic manner that makes my heart go pitterpat.

What's wrong with the romantic or passionate expression?

Ok, call me a Fabio lover (which I'm not--he is not attractive to me), but I thought the wording on #12 was a very romantic description. But, then my love language is words of affirmation and I love, LOVE when my husband describes his feelings for me. And he knows my love of romance, so he has a very natural way of describing things in a romantic manner that makes my heart go pitterpat.

What's wrong with the romantic or passionate expression?

everyone has a different idea what is romantic and/or passionate to them?

If I ever talked like that to the last girl I dated she would have laughed like crazy. Granted it sounds like something I would say, for a laugh, but I wouldn't have been taken seriously.

To be fair neither of us were ever really romantic

So, I'm curious. How would one reword that (or something similar--maybe no one wants to talk about initmacy, which is fine) that is romantic but not that type of romantic?

Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with intimacy but that particular paragraph was just blegh, it was overdone to the point where the message wasn't received -- instead I was left feeling like.. I was covered in a gooey sticky cheesy mess.

So, I'm curious. How would one reword that (or something similar--maybe no one wants to talk about initmacy, which is fine) that is romantic but not that type of romantic?

I have no issue discussing it, but when I did it, it broke the law of chastity so, perhaps I shant divulge to much

Looks a little on-sided, overly cheesy, and with a lot of platitudes. While the list claims to be for men, I suspect that the real target audience are women (who will send the list to their husbands).

My marriage tip for men: Buy your wife a horse.

or a clamshell with two tickets to that thing she loves when then become diamonds, while you yourself are on the horse