Favorite Movie Lines

pam

What's your favorite line from a movie? I have so many. But three that come to mind are:

"The only thing you will be king of is King of the Stupids." Gingy to Prince Charming in Shrek the third

"I have a big head and little arms" T-Rex in Meet the Robinsons

"Does the term cruel and unsual punishment mean anything to you?" Remember the Titans...scene when players are getting to know each other.

2 of mine are from movies and 1 is from a sitcom.......

1. "It must be pretty important...after all God put it in the top 10"...from All In the Family...Archie Bunker was talking about the 10 commandments

2. "Is this heaven"....No..its Iowa"...from the movie..Field of Dreams

3. "You might ask yourself one question..Do I feel Lucky...well do ya punk" from a Clint Eastwood movie....Dirty Harry...

"Yeah...(while nodding his head)... NO." Turtle from The North Shore

"Why Ike, does that mean we're not friends anymore?" Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) Tombstone

"Now maybe poker just isn't your game, Ike. I know, lets have a spelling contest." Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) Tombstone

Great dialogue:

Kim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!

Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.

Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?

Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.

Kim Jong Il: Or else what?

Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Team America

and...

3. "You might ask yourself one question..Do I feel Lucky...well do ya punk" from a Clint Eastwood movie....Dirty Harry...

This one's on Quest for Camelot!! 'cept I think he says "clucky" instead of lucky :P

I'll add to this list later, but here's a couple of my favorites from the Lion King:

The monkey's his uncle?!

-Timon (when he's all confused about who Rafiki is and where Simba went off to)

They call me... MR PIG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

-Pumba (when the hyenas are going to eat Zazu and Timon)

Whenever he gets dirty you can take him outside and beat him

-Zazu (after Mufasa and he go to speak to Scar after he misses the ceremony; about scar as a rug-which he actually shows up as a skin in Hercules btw)

So many giood quotes in Nacho Libre-

Nacho:"Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."

Sister Encarnación: "Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favourite animal is puppies. I like serving the lord. Hiking, play volleyball..."

Nacho: "You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day!"

Nacho: "Ok. Orphans! Listen to Ignacio. I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice piledrive to the face... or a punch to the face... but you cannot do it. Because, it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbour."

Chancho: "So you've never wrestled?"

Nacho: "Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books! "

Señor Ramon: "What is this?"

Nacho: "Leftovers. Enjoy."

Señor Ramon: "There is no flavor. There are no spices. Where are the chips?"

Nacho: "Somebody stole them."

Señor Ramon: "Did you not tell them that they were the Lord's chips?"

Nacho: "I was trying to!"

Señor Ramon: "Your only job is to cook. Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?"

Nacho: "Ok... Maybe I am not meant for these duties. Cooking duty. Dead guy duty. Maybe it's time for me to get a better duty!"

Blondie, you son of a "wah ah ah ah ah, wah wah wah". last line from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Say your prayers, you son of a B-tch! Rooster Cogburn

"Does your dog bite?"

"No."

rowr rowr rowr rowr. (sound of dog getting angry, and bites his hand)

"I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?!"

"It's not my dog. " Pink Panther, Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellars).

So many giood quotes in Nacho Libre-

Nacho:"Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."

Sister Encarnación: "Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favourite animal is puppies. I like serving the lord. Hiking, play volleyball..."

Nacho: "You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day!"

Nacho: "Ok. Orphans! Listen to Ignacio. I know it is fun to wrestle. A nice piledrive to the face... or a punch to the face... but you cannot do it. Because, it is in the Bible not to wrestle your neighbour."

Chancho: "So you've never wrestled?"

Nacho: "Me? No. Come on. Don't be crazy. I know the wrestlers get all the fancy ladies, and the clothes, and the fancy creams and lotions. But my life is good! Really good! I get to wake up every morning, at 5AM, and make some soup! It's the best. I love it. I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic! Go. Go away! Read some books! "

Señor Ramon: "What is this?"

Nacho: "Leftovers. Enjoy."

Señor Ramon: "There is no flavor. There are no spices. Where are the chips?"

Nacho: "Somebody stole them."

Señor Ramon: "Did you not tell them that they were the Lord's chips?"

Nacho: "I was trying to!"

Señor Ramon: "Your only job is to cook. Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?"

Nacho: "Ok... Maybe I am not meant for these duties. Cooking duty. Dead guy duty. Maybe it's time for me to get a better duty!"

You've gotta be kidding me, Outshined. Every line you just said, is MY favourite line, every day!

No seriously, my family LOVES this movie like no other. In fact, we watched it again last night.

Add these to the list:

Nacho: "Get that corn outta my face... I looked like a fool last night!" PSHHHH

Nacho: "I'm a little concerned right now. About... your salvation and stuff. How come you have not been baptized?"

Esqueleto: "Because I never got around to it ok? I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in science. "

From a Simpsons episode where they visit Australia:

Man: That's not a knife, this is a knife! (as he whips out a big spoon)

Bart: That's not a knife, that's a spoon!

Man: Ah, I see you've played knifey-spoony before. :lol:

What's your favorite line from a movie? I have so many. But three that come to mind are:

"The only thing you will be king of is King of the Stupids." Gingy to Prince Charming in Shrek the third

"I have a big head and little arms" T-Rex in Meet the Robinsons

"Does the term cruel and unsual punishment mean anything to you?" Remember the Titans...scene when players are getting to know each other.

My favorit quote is from Shakespear: "Nothing is as good or as bad as it seams - only that thinking makes it so."

The Traveler