Happy New Year

Palerider

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. Hope and pray you have a better 2015.

Any special plans for New Years Eve ??

My wife and I are boring. We stay home and have dinner. We will be watching one of our grandkids tonight. My wife will be in bed by 10pm. I am the night owl and stay up when not working the next day. Will be watching football tonight.

Happy New Year to you as well.  No plans tonight.  Just hanging out at home with the dogs.  I'm working tomorrow but not until 1 p.m. so I can attempt to stay up. Don't know why tonight would be any different than every other night as far as being able to stay up.  

Been a busy day.  Aunt is in hospital but will recover.  A few days ago someone sneaked into her hospital room and rummaged through her purse, leaving the cash but stealing a credit card.  The credit card company called her house (where I was staying) with a notice of suspected fraudulent activity.  The thief had gone on a rampage trying to charge lots of things from the Walmarts and gas stations in the area.  I got it all straightened out after several hours on the phone in my aunt's hospital room so the credit card company could talk to her whenever necessary.  We called hospital security to let them know and they said such thefts were becoming more common.  (So if someone in your family is admitted to a hospital, be sure to collect all their valuables and bring them home with you.)

Aunt's kids (my cousin and her husband) and my mom and going to dinner tonight, then probably a quiet evening and another visit to the aunt, who is itching to come home, perhaps even literally.  Happy 2015 to all. 

We always do the same thing NYE: snacks and games with the kids. This year we're going to do some fun drinks too, as BIL gave us a fun mocktail kit. I'm treasuring these years while I can, as I know that they will one by one go off to celebrate. In fact, oldest DD's best buddy called today and I was dreading DD asking if she can go somewhere else, but thankfully they made plans for another day. :)

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. Hope and pray you have a better 2015.

My wife and I are boring. We stay home and have dinner. We will be watching one of our grandkids tonight. My wife will be in bed by 10pm. I am the night owl and stay up when not working the next day. Will be watching football tonight.

Happy New Year!

One of my rituals is to deep clean the house. Less about believing superstition and more about finding the superstition charming. Didn't really happen this year. I hung out with a few friends (none of us really stayed till midnight) picked up my daughter and went home by 11. Husband was working.

Taking the wife on a cruise in a week...she has always wanted to go on one. We will get back just a few days before our 39th anniversary. Wish us luck!

I went out with the old year with a bang. It was almost seven pm New Year s eve I was in the car with my gf of almost35 yrs a car hit me I thought it would stop like were suppose to I was shocked when that car just took off so I was in a hit and run. Just what I need ed

I went out with the old year with a bang. It was almost seven pm New Year s eve I was in the car with my gf of almost35 yrs a car hit me I thought it would stop like were suppose to I was shocked when that car just took off so I was in a hit and run. Just what I need ed

I went out with the old year with a bang. It was almost seven pm New Year s eve I was in the car with my gf of almost35 yrs a car hit me I thought it would stop like were suppose to I was shocked when that car just took off so I was in a hit and run. Just what I need ed . My car is an old car fifteen yrs three years ago . my brother told me to drop the collison on it now I wish I didn't. I am learning to listen to my own decisions. I called the police they made a report now I'm wounderi g if I should report this to my insurance company or not it would be another hit to .me if they increase my insurance . I do still have a safe drive rs license. I don't know if my car is going to be fixed I don't have much money I'll let you guys know.

But I do feel like it will still be a great New Year any way. We're blessed that were not hurt.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

I don't think it would be a much worth to contact the insurance company if you don't have comprehensive.  

I went out with the old year with a bang. It was almost seven pm New Year s eve I was in the car with my gf of almost35 yrs a car hit me I thought it would stop like were suppose to I was shocked when that car just took off so I was in a hit and run. Just what I need ed . My car is an old car fifteen yrs three years ago . my brother told me to drop the collison on it now I wish I didn't. I am learning to listen to my own decisions. I called the police they made a report now I'm wounderi g if I should report this to my insurance company or not it would be another hit to .me if they increase my insurance . I do still have a safe drive rs license. I don't know if my car is going to be fixed I don't have much money I'll let you guys know.

But I do feel like it will still be a great New Year any way. We're blessed that were not hurt.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

Ouch.....sorry to hear that.