Islamic Terrorist Reportedly Had a Mysterious Man in White Appear in His Dreams

Islamic State Terrorist Reportedly ‘Enjoyed’ Brutally Murdering Christians Until a Mysterious Man in White Appeared in His Dreams With a Message

A representative of a missionary organization recently told a Christian radio program that a former Islamic State militant who admittedly enjoyed murdering Christians has turned over a new leaf after claiming that a mysterious man dressed in white began appearing to him in a dream, telling him to stop his murderous rampage.

The story, which is reminiscent of the biblical story of Saul of Tarsus — a persecutor of Christians who later converted to the faith and is one of the most important figures in the Bible — was told by Gina Fadely, director of Youth With a Mission Frontier Missions Inc., during a recent appearance on the Voice of the Martyrs Radio Network, according to the Christian Post.

Fadely recounted how a missionary who works with her organization was introduced to an Islamic State fighter earlier this year who had admitted to killing many Christians before something happened that profoundly changed his perspective.

Read more here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06/03/islamic-state-terrorist-reportedly-enjoyed-brutally-murdering-christians-until-a-mysterious-man-in-white-appeared-in-his-dreams-with-a-message/

I read this story yesterday, from a different source:  http://www.christianpost.com/news/report-isis-fighter-who-enjoyed-killing-christians-wants-to-follow-jesus-after-dreaming-of-man-in-white-who-told-him-you-are-killing-my-people-139880/

This one soul may outweigh the other stories about religious universities potentially losing tax exempt status, and about "even liberals" saying America is in moral decline.  Eternally, it's all about souls.

I was able to find this story in multiple places. The way the information in the story is presented would make it fairly difficult to track down if it is a true event or not.

If it is true it would be quite a remarkable thing though.

Christian Post (the one I linked) is heavily evangelical.  Sometimes it has articles by televangelists.  On the other hand, I do not see them linking stories that are clearly tabloid.  So, I have a fair amount of trust in this one.  After all, we never read stories, even in the Muslim media, of Christians converting to Islam--even under threat of execution.

I knew a man from the Middle East who, by his own account, converted to Christianity after extensive fasting and prayer, when he received a vision. Afterwards, he left his business and possessions behind, and came to America. Some time afterwards, he came in contact with the message of the Restoration and was baptized.