bunnzy

Guest Yediyd

I chose the artsy bird because I am an artist and I got my online name, "Yediyd" from a little bird in a book I read once named: Yediyd...which is Hebrew and it means: Beloved friend. The little "sparrows" or Drors of Jerusalem in my book named the little pet sparrow they found, Yediyd.

The books I am speaking of are the AD Chronicles, by Body and Brock Theone

They are fiction novels about New Testament times....This is where I got my avatar and my on-line name...

<div class='quotemain'>

What is your avatar and what does it mean to you!?

It's called an Egyghtorur.

It signifies the tragedy and pathos of hamartia and more importantly, haruspication.

Keep the faith... out.

huh? :dontknow:

Guest Yediyd

Mine is the most ogrely looking one I could find on this site. I have a great pic of an ogre's nose with snot coming out, but I didn't think the mods would appreciate it.

Oh Aaron!! You know you are just a big teddy bear!!!! :P

I have a brother like you!!! He's a big red headed "meanie", too!!! Bah!!!! :D

Snow, thanks for adding two new words to my vocabulary... I'll try to use them daily. :D

However, I'm a bit confused about the one word:

HARUSPICATION IS fortune-telling by means of inspecting the entrails of animals, as practiced by priests in ancient Rome.

What does this have to do with an eye?

Also, are you sure you spelled 'Egyghtorur' correctly? I googled it and didn't get one hit.

okay...I'm new to all this so I hope my avatar shows up. You all should be seeing Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls. I chose her first cuz she's got red hair like me and b, my daughter told me long ago to choose her for my avatar on aim since she's the leader... Does that mean I'm bossy?! :)