Why Do People Come Here

checkerboy

Just curious why certain people come here.

I dunno.... I've been around forever it seems (in internet terms).... and while I am not welcome... it is something to do.

:blink: NOT WELCOME ? Hmmmmmmm :dontknow: ..... I'd miss ya sgallon if ya left lol :P

I personally come because I have so many friends that when I'm gone...well I miss this Og Gosh Darn old place ya know lol :wub: .......This years going on ten year....I should send heather a cake lol :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Posted Image

Honey, do these stretch pants look okay on me?</span>

They make your butt look to big, but other than that the color is just right on you! B)

<span style="color:#000099">

Oh, but dahling. Horizontal strips are so wrong on you. They may you look like you have two paunches for goodness sake! Oh . . . wait. You do.

Nevermind.

NOT WELCOME ? Hmmmmmmm ..... I'd miss ya sgallon if ya left lol

True that.... but my history over the past five years has been to post in bunches, then wear out my welcome fairly quickly, because I am a little to far from the norm, and what is desired as a poster (as defined by rotating mods), so I go away so y'all can forget about what it was I did to annoy, and then I come back for awhile. :rolleyes:

True that.... but my history over the past five years has been to post in bunches, then wear out my welcome fairly quickly, because I am a little to far from the norm, and what is desired as a poster (as defined by rotating mods), so I go away so y'all can forget about what it was I did to annoy, and then I come back for awhile. :rolleyes:

Sgallan, don't do that!! There's one or two more feisty people on here nowadays...you're in good company :D

Scott Gallan, Hi. It has been a while. How are your and your daughter?

I just kind of came. I was interested in a board that was not so cantankerous. This one is not too bad. I'm a little more assertive (and stupid) than many members here, but that comes from the chaotic nature of some other boards I mess around with.

I came here out of curiosity, hoping to learn and perhaps share some of my perspective. IMHO, I've succeeded in both endeavors, and made some quality cyber friends in the process.

Why thank you PC. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :P

Oh...you weren't referring to me? :blush:

Just curious why certain people come here.

checkerboy, you are new. Two good reason, Word Association Game and New Word Game. :D Just kidding!! I like the conversations. Some of the threads can get quite thought provoking and some of the posts can get crazy. I still giggle when I think of PC mistakingly tell the Korean cab driver that he was 3 years old. :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

M.

<div class='quotemain'>

I came here out of curiosity, hoping to learn and perhaps share some of my perspective. IMHO, I've succeeded in both endeavors, and made some quality cyber friends in the process.

SHH! :embarrassed: Loose lips sink ships.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

SHH! :embarrassed: Loose lips sink ships.

:P Ahoy Matey