I know who I'm voting for

unixknight

7 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

Just so you know, I reported your post and am in the works of a one week ban for stupid statements.

And I still say I will not support rule change that would require me to ban myself

Guest MormonGator
59 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

Just so you know, I reported your post and am in the works of a one week ban for stupid statements.

Republican vs Democrat-no big deal

Believer vs Atheist-no big deal

Notre Dame vs USC-no big deal

Punk vs Metal-Draw the sword, charge the castle! 

2 hours ago, Godless said:

In other news, Trump is leading HRC by only 6 points IN FREAKING TEXAS, and the only reason he's in the lead at all is because of voters 65+ in age. Take that demographic away and we have a Democrat winning Texas. What a time to be alive.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/08/trump-leads-by-only-6-in-texas.html

I say the following in all seriousness.  I am seriously considering voting for Hillary.  And I live in Texas as a very conservative libertarian.

I could vote for her because I'm not at all convinced that Trump would "not" be worse than Hillary.  He not only has all the same negative traits that Hillary has, but he's also completely unpredictable. How can you know what promises he'll keep and what limits he won't break?

The level of confidence I have in Trump being "no worse" than Hillary is lower than the level of confidence I have in an apocryphal prophecy that we may invoke that just might save the country.

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

I could vote for her because I'm not at all convinced that Trump would "not" be worse than Hillary.

I not only sympathize on this point, but I am convinced they're on the same team. I think he's going to make a lot of money whether he wins or loses. 

On 8/16/2016 at 6:51 PM, Eowyn said:

I think [Trump]'s going to make a lot of money whether he wins or loses. 

Hitliary has made a lot of money win or lose, as well. But that's a historical fact, not speculation. So's Bill. And she has been responsible for real dead people. If only the four in Benghazi, that's four too many. But there are far more whose death can't be proven for now.

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

10 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

If he's on her payroll, as I believe he is, it's six of one or half a dozen of the other.

Each has the right to his own thoughts, but I have seen little (that is, "no") evidence of this.

Lehi