zil

Fun Short Story: Wikihistory

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, zil said:

Perhaps we should write our own spin-off version.  @Just_A_Guy can play the part of BarracksRoomLawyer, and @Vort can be SilverFox316@Carborendum can be AsianAvenger. :D Etc.

Don’t we have a “jokes and humor” subforum for this kind of thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
37 minutes ago, zil said:

Perhaps we should write our own spin-off version.  @Just_A_Guy can play the part of BarracksRoomLawyer, and @Vort can be SilverFox316@Carborendum can be AsianAvenger. :D Etc.

Actually, I happen to BE descended from Hong Xiuquan.  What a coincidence.  I'll be careful not to kill him until AFTER he has sired my g-g-g-grandfather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Don’t we have a “jokes and humor” subforum for this kind of thing?

@zil,

He's already falling into the part.  Now we just need Vort to do the fixing everyone's mistakes thing and we'll all be set.

Rob Osborn and Zarahemla (bless his heart) can be the noobs who keep going back to kill Gadianton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

@zil,

He's already falling into the part.  Now we just need Vort to do the fixing everyone's mistakes thing and we'll all be set.

Rob Osborn and Zarahemla (bless his heart) can be the noobs who keep going back to kill Gadianton.

If Carb negates his own existence, don't expect me to go clean up the mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Vort said:

If Carb negates his own existence, don't expect me to go clean up the mess.

Carb who?

...ehrmm... I suppose the temporal logic humor would make more sense if I had used a sock puppet.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

Carb who?

...ehrmm... I suppose the temporal logic humor would make more sense if I had used a sock puppet.

...I thought I was your sock puppet?

No, wait, belay that order. I'm BlossomWhat'sHerName's sock puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 4:47 PM, Carborendum said:

Actually, I happen to BE descended from Hong Xiuquan.  What a coincidence.  I'll be careful not to kill him until AFTER he has sired my g-g-g-grandfather.

Hmmm...How’s that genelogy going again? Ahem...

 

On 6/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, Carborendum said:

@zil,

He's already falling into the part.  Now we just need Vort to do the fixing everyone's mistakes thing and we'll all be set.

Rob Osborn and Zarahemla (bless his heart) can be the noobs who keep going back to kill Gadianton.

Can I apologize at frequent intervals? 🇨🇦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

Hmmm...How’s that genelogy going again? Ahem...

Well, I just got back from the past.  I spoke with Xiuquan.  Nice guy.  Apparently, my ancestor was a simple farmer who just happened to have the same name.  He taught me how to get my victory garden going.

So, I just went back to kill THE Xiuquan.  But it was when he was already old.  So, not much change in the timeline...  Wait... Who stole my cheese?

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote @NeuroTypical for moderator trying to keep young time travelers from killing future generations. In fact, I would love to read one of his sage comments this very minute. @NeedleinA could chime in with helpful technical support. @zil could make puns and word play while the universe is being destroyed...well she is a verbal wizard! In fact @MormonGator could continue his domestic pantomime while the world is being destroyed! That would be chilling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now