The trinity = the family

e v e

3 hours ago, brotherofJared said:

Wow. Ur doing it again. Please put ur responses to the post u r responding to. It really helps the discussion. Doing it this way is so confusing.

I  try to keep the response with the point responded to. 

5 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

"19 And after Adam and Eve had partaken of the forbidden fruit they were driven out of the garden of Eden, to till the earth.

20 And they have brought forth children; yea, even the family of all the earth.

21 And the days of the children of men were prolonged, according to the will of God, that they might repent while in the flesh; wherefore, their state became a state of probation, and their time was lengthened, according to the commandments which the Lord God gave unto the children of men. For he gave commandment that all men must repent; for he showed unto all men that they were lost, because of the transgression of their parents.

22 And now, behold, if Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, but he would have remained in the garden of Eden. And all things which were created must have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created; and they must have remained forever, and had no end.

23 And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin.

24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.

25 Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.

26 And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given.

27 Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.

28 And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to the great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life, according to the will of his Holy Spirit"

The Book of Mormon. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/2-ne/2?lang=eng

if all men were lost because of what there parents did, then why was it good what their parents did? 

27 minutes ago, e v e said:

i hope not. 

every day i ask Him to bring me home

and get me out of here . 

Pardon my bluntness: but this an EXTREMELY unhealthy attitude.

E v e, this world and your life is a beautiful gift from your Father in Heaven.  It is a place He specifically designed for you, in His infinite wisdom, to learn and grow.  Yes, this does involve some sadness and pain, but that's part all part of His plan to help you grow and learn about true joy.  

Don't bemoan / spit on His gift, wishing for death instead. 

1 hour ago, e v e said:

The events of Genesis were not upon this earth. Eden was not here. 

Ok, how about before the Garden of Eden Story, where it says God created the land, the seas, the plants, the animals? Are you saying that was all some other planet that we would thenceforth hear neither root nor tail about? Does not the passage say that Adam was given dominion over the Earth?

But my most pressing question is this: who's been teaching you all this?

6 hours ago, e v e said:

if all men were lost because of what there parents did, then why was it good what their parents did? 

Because we aren't lost anymore. "were" is past tense. At the time that was written, the coming of Christ was prophecied and looked forward too, but now that event has occurred and the opportunity now made available is NOT a return to the garden but to a life that is so much better, even so great that it is possible that we can have children and they can enter that garden and become like us, just like we have been made partakers of the glory of God. That glory did not exist for Adam and Eve in the garden.

10 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

Pardon my bluntness: but this an EXTREMELY unhealthy attitude.

E v e, this world and your life is a beautiful gift from your Father in Heaven.  It is a place He specifically designed for you, in His infinite wisdom, to learn and grow.  Yes, this does involve some sadness and pain, but that's part all part of His plan to help you grow and learn about true joy.  

Don't bemoan / spit on His gift, wishing for death instead. 

Honesty given the standard Christian understanding of the Garden and the Fall... I am surprised that more do not have that attitude.  I mean think about it.  The ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL God sets up a plan.  In spite of God being all Knowing and all Powerful, Satan  scores a major victory and disrupts God's plan.  God either can not or will not fix it and put it back on track the way he originally intended.. and so we all suffer because of what Satan convinced Adam and Eve to do.. until God can be bothered to finally fix things again.

Just talking for myself but I would have a hard time having faith and worshiping such a God as described.

Which is I think why modern revelation has pushed back so hard on the Adam and Eve story.  It make much more sense that the All Knowing, All Powerful God had a plan.  A plan totally capable of handling Satan's plots and any choice Adam and Eve made.  Satan failed to stop it, Adam and Eve made a choice and God revealed the next step showing how it was going to dealt with.  We are exactly where God in his wisdom and foresight planned for us to be... and his plan for us is perfectly capable of handling any choice we might make as well.  So the question isn't 'Is God going to handle it?' Or 'How is God going to handle it'  or even 'When is God going to handle it?' but rather 'What choices are we going to make?'

9 hours ago, estradling75 said:

Honesty given the standard Christian understanding of the Garden and the Fall... I am surprised that more do not have that attitude.  I mean think about it.  The ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL God sets up a plan.  In spite of God being all Knowing and all Powerful, Satan  scores a major victory and disrupts God's plan.  God either can not or will not fix it and put it back on track the way he originally intended.. and so we all suffer because of what Satan convinced Adam and Eve to do.. until God can be bothered to finally fix things again.

Just talking for myself but I would have a hard time having faith and worshiping such a God as described.

Which is I think why modern revelation has pushed back so hard on the Adam and Eve story.  It make much more sense that the All Knowing, All Powerful God had a plan.  A plan totally capable of handling Satan's plots and any choice Adam and Eve made.  Satan failed to stop it, Adam and Eve made a choice and God revealed the next step showing how it was going to dealt with.  We are exactly where God in his wisdom and foresight planned for us to be... and his plan for us is perfectly capable of handling any choice we might make as well.  So the question isn't 'Is God going to handle it?' Or 'How is God going to handle it'  or even 'When is God going to handle it?' but rather 'What choices are we going to make?'

He has given me a very specific job, and that job does not include enjoying this world. The gift He gave and showed me is not related to this earth at all. ❤️ Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, e v e said:

He has given me a very specific job, and that job does not include enjoying this world. The gift He gave and showed me is not related to this earth at all. ❤️ Thank you. 

Eve, this world is a gift from God for you, so that you might have true joy.  Everything about it is for your learning, your growth, and your joy.

12 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

Eve, this world is a gift from God for you, so that you might have true joy.  Everything about it is for your learning, your growth, and your joy.

It’s not the gift He specifically said to me was mine and that He gave me. 

5 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

This world, this life, this chance for grow are all among of the gifts He has given you.  Don't disregard it just because HE also gives other gifts too.

i am only interested in the specific job and mission He has given me. Nothing else interests me. 

1 minute ago, Jane_Doe said:

Why hate and disregard His any of His gifts?

I am only here for one reason. The rest doesn’t interest me. Im only here for what i’ve been instructed. This place is a trial and i don’t care to be here. 

3 minutes ago, e v e said:

I am only here for one reason. The rest doesn’t interest me. Im only here for what i’ve been instructed. This place is a trial and i don’t care to be here. 

Eve, I got to be honest: you and your beliefs here make me very sorrowful.  

My view on this thread, starting with the OP, utterly supports the family, and God, showing that we are made in His image (elohim).

We are made in His image, which is male and female. The family is the trinity.  He, His Spirit and His Son, by extension, all his sons and daughters are His family. Any corporate structures are after the fact and subservient to the ultimate nature of He who created all, and His Spirit, mother of all. God is not a construct. God is three Gorgeous Beings.

Edited by e v e