Cycling record smashed! AMAZING!

Vort

43 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

If ya wanna cry instead of laugh, look up the KO record of MMA fighter Fallon Fox. 

Fallon Fox should be charged with battery. The legions of people who claim that Fox is legit and should be allowed to keep on beating the crap out of women should be summarily and permanently dismissed from all polite society.

47 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

If ya wanna cry instead of laugh, look up the KO record of MMA fighter Fallon Fox. 

Fox's record: 5 wins (1 KO, 2 TKO, 2 submission), 1 loss (TKO). No decisions.

17 hours ago, Vort said:

Fallon Fox should be charged with battery. The legions of people who claim that Fox is legit and should be allowed to keep on beating the crap out of women should be summarily and permanently dismissed from all polite society.

I don't understand why they let zir play.  Nobody would play with Cyborg until she stopped juicing.  Fox's hormone juice SHOULD BE considered juicing.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:20 AM, Vort said:

It is not scientific - but as a long time cyclists that only once podiumed - I have never used any enhanced drugs (including caffeine).  I think I was the only one.  I still ride quite hard and on strava I am at 99% for my age (there is no 100%).  Last year on a ride I approached an older couple (I call them older - 50's - even though they are much younger than me) thinking I would show off a little and sprint past them on a changeling hill.  I easily passed them but before reaching the top they both passed me and they were hardly breathing and comfortably sitting.  Then I realized that they were ridding electric bicycles.

Cheating may be a point of view but what makes someone think their are better than others is not always what we ought to think.  Winning has become more important than sport.

The Traveler

Guest MormonGator

22 hours ago, Vort said:

Amen. What Fallon Fox is doing is appalling. Fox isn't talented, she's just abusing these women.