I am ready...

theBUBBAMANcan

Congratulations! I was baptized about 5 years ago. I had a wife and child at this time, and was making some bad decisions. I can see the bad side of life, and what it is like to be part of the good, and let me tell you, you won't regret it! Realize, people will come out of the woodwork now to tell you what you're doing is wrong, but just hang in there, it is worth it!

It has NOTHING to do with the law of chastity. NOTHING at all. Perhaps you were gone when I explained the reason why we can not get married. Need I refresh your memory?

I do not wish to stay to far off topic but the reason we can not be married is because my girlfriend gets almost $700 in Social Security benefits. She is disabled. She can not work. Social Security has stated by law she will lose all income should we marry. I do not make enough at Walmart to cover all the bills nor do I have time to go back to school. We are doing the best we can in these circumstanses. I ask you to walk in my shoes before you throw stones.

I don't appreciate your remark.

Edited by kona0197

How wonderful!! What great blessings you are bringing to your family! Today (Nov. 17) is my one year anniversary...my 13 yr old dd was baptized in March, then my 9 yr old dd was baptized in June. My 13 yr old asked me the other day what life was like before we were baptized...all she can think of is how wonderful life is now! I know the angels are rejoicing!:)