Is it tacky to bring your own snacks to the movie theater?

RainofGold

It's a cutout inside the back cover. Yours may have been missing because a lot of times the salesmen would rip it out and use it when they test-drove those ugly New Chargers, which is a total misuse of the license, BTW. It was intended only for use in the full-size trucks.

that explains it...mine was a ram50 minitruck...:lol:..it wasn't part of the package

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cali's not a bad place, as long as you wear Kevlar, keep a sidearm at the ready, and bulletproof glass/anti-theft bars to protect you from the gangs, robbers, and the like. Oh, and having Police friends won't help either, cause who do you think runs the Meth labs? (Can't find the article, about 10 years ago one of the State Troopers that worked in the Kern County area was busted for running a Meth lab)

Ok. to summarize, so far I have learned that people from Calif. who drive Dodge Trucks, while most are Rambo types who are gun toting gang members, are really cheap smugglers, who take their own treats under their coat into the Theater rather than pay those greedy high prices for snacks, when going with their kids to the movies. :D

Cali's not a bad place, as long as you wear Kevlar, keep a sidearm at the ready, and bulletproof glass/anti-theft bars to protect you from the gangs, robbers, and the like. Oh, and having Police friends won't help either, cause who do you think runs the Meth labs? (Can't find the article, about 10 years ago one of the State Troopers that worked in the Kern County area was busted for running a Meth lab)

Actually I expected that. But I was up in north cali and it was a huge culture shock.

I saw more cows, sheep, and crops in 1 year living in cali then the my whole childhood in "backwoods" Michigan.

Then the cost of living:o. In Florida we owned a 3 bedroom house 10 minutes to the beach. In 20 to 30 minutes I could watch a pro baseball,football, or hockey team.Not to mention all the events that take place at the stadiums during the off seasons.We could spend the afternoon at the theme park or the aquarium or go all out and take a 2 1/2 hour drive to Disney world.

We got out there to cali and you couldn't buy a 2 bedroom trailer in a trailer park next to cow pasture for less then $200,000. Then it was a 2 or 3 hour trip to the beach or San Francisco if you wanted to do anything more exciting then cow tipping.

But i did love the In and out burger. MMMM In and out burger:twothumbsup:

Actually I expected that. But I was up in north cali and it was a huge culture shock.

I saw more cows, sheep, and crops in 1 year living in cali then the my whole childhood in "backwoods" Michigan.

Then the cost of living:o. In Florida we owned a 3 bedroom house 10 minutes to the beach. In 20 to 30 minutes I could watch a pro baseball,football, or hockey team.Not to mention all the events that take place at the stadiums during the off seasons.We could spend the afternoon at the theme park or the aquarium or go all out and take a 2 1/2 hour drive to Disney world.

We got out there to cali and you couldn't buy a 2 bedroom trailer in a trailer park next to cow pasture for less then $200,000. Then it was a 2 or 3 hour trip to the beach or San Francisco if you wanted to do anything more exciting then cow tipping.

But i did love the In and out burger. MMMM In and out burger:twothumbsup:

correction...In-n-Out burger :lol: mmmmm double doubles!! :lol:

Try working in a convenience store while on a diet Hemi. You are surrounded with nothing but junk food. The good side...after looking at the same junk food for 7 years...it's easy to resist.