Wondering why a lot of people here don't put their real pic on their profile pic?

aapheak

Pssst, look at my avatar. See that that thing hanging from my belly? Means I'm a her. :P

:offtopic: Beefche, that reminds me of when my baby brother was about 4, we were at my Uncles and Uncle was milking the cows. Baby brother (who is now 49) was squatting down next to Uncle and with the most quizzical look on his face asked how come that cow had 4 pee'ers? Needless to say the milking took a LOT longer to do that evening, and I learned that not only did old lady's like my Grandma wet themselves when they laughed too hard, so did Uncles and nieces (Me!).

:backtotopic:

I change my avatar with my moods and I won't use a picture of me either. There are too many weirdo's/jerks/psychos out there as it is and I am not adding to the mix.

I prefer to put seasonal avatars, or goofy ones, or perhaps a statement of how I feel at the moment.

Thanks! If you get too wet, just say something. I'll try to cut back for you.

*snickers* This reminds me of a story as well. When I was younger, my brother along with my parents went to the Clark County State fair. We were walking around the animal pavillion and there were a lot of livestock. We were looking at this cow who had just finished having a bath and we were having a good time when suddenly the cow's tounge extended and licked my brother squarely across his face. He looked compleatly shocked, as he really wasn't expecting it and we started laughing and stating that he had gotten kissed by a cow.

Edit: And I decided to change my avatar as well. :)

Edited by AngelLynn

*snickers* This reminds me of a story as well. When I was younger, my brother along with my parents went to the Clark County State fair. We were walking around the animal pavillion and there were a lot of livestock. We were looking at this cow who had just finished having a bath and we were having a good time when suddenly the cow's tounge extended and licked my brother squarely across his face. He looked compleatly shocked, as he really wasn't expecting it and we started laughing and stating that he had gotten kissed by a cow.

Edit: And I decided to change my avatar as well. :)

You are a jewel to this forum....need some humor in the morning.