Hello From The Great White North

Sailer92

Well I should start by Introducing Myself , My name is Henri ( although most call me Hank ) I am from a small paper mill town in Northwestern Ontario Canada called Fort Frances.

I guess I am what you would call a Golden Investigator, have had several lessons, and wonderful chats with the Missionaries , but have not yet had the chance to Be baptized ( my job takes me out of town and my work also has me on call or at work on Sundays ughhh)

well I decided I should join the site after reading various posts that helped me with my studies of the Book of Mormon .. looks like a great resource material with fine people.

I guess thats it . if you have any questions etc. please feel free to ask

God bless and have a wonderful night.

Hank

Thank you Maureen, :) I worked up in `The Patch `last summer as a safety advisor at a couple of different sites beautiful .beautiful province :)

And Thank you Dakota , this does look like a wonderful place to find answers, actually I came as a visitor a few times before signing up tonight and was able to show the Elders the site during a visit earlier this week and were glad I had found a place such as this for reasearch

WOW ... what an Incredible welcome from you wonderful peopled , as I read the responses on my post I realized that not only have I stumbled upon a great place to research but perhaps found a place where kindred spirits gather, a place to make new friends .... WONDERFUL ..

I hope all of you are having an awesome weekend ..

be safe out there folks and GOD bless

Hank :bearhug:

Hi Hank and welcome. My DH when he worked also was on call every Sunday. Luckily he was needed only a couple of times... mostly I hated it when he was called to work around 4am or 6 am... and then i could not sleep any more! (on weekdays and holidays included)

It is good to hear that you find LDS to be true. Sundaywork stinks, but someone has to do that too... at least sometimes. A guy that was babtized the same day as I was he quit his job... as he should have been working on Sundays. He started to grow greenies instead. I have no idea if he stil is in the Church.

I hope you can soon enter the waters of babtisme. It will be fantastic!

Hi Hank and welcome. My DH when he worked also was on call every Sunday. Luckily he was needed only a couple of times... mostly I hated it when he was called to work around 4am or 6 am... and then i could not sleep any more! (on weekdays and holidays included)

It is good to hear that you find LDS to be true. Sundaywork stinks, but someone has to do that too... at least sometimes. A guy that was babtized the same day as I was he quit his job... as he should have been working on Sundays. He started to grow greenies instead. I have no idea if he stil is in the Church.

I hope you can soon enter the waters of babtisme. It will be fantastic!

There have been many times when i considered changing jobs LOL ..but that always passes. I do love my Job. Fortunately looks like in the very near future I will be taking over a more supervisory role .. which has the advantage of me being able to work the schedule a bit ... as well as working in the field when the wander lust takes over :)

Thank you for the kind welcome reading through this site has truly been an eye opener for so many things :)