UP

Dr T

Two BIG thumbs up for UP! Man I loved this movie. Without saying too much about it I do want to say that it is great. It is a funny and touching movie with a great moral. It was a fun movie that I'm happy I took my children to watch. I hope you all do the same. :)

talisyn said:

I'm taking my daughter to see it this Friday. My sister is taking her boys to see the Terminator movie. We apparently have different parenting styles.

You still have time to take your daughter to see Terminator. :)

Terminator has a great moral to it as well. It really does. T2 really fleshed out the plot and moral as well leaving the viewer with a lot to ponder. Don't dismiss it as some action movie is all I am saying.

Love Pixar and wanting to see "Up". They have not let us down yet!

My son came home and said "have the girls been extra good today"? (granddaughters)

He stopped on his way home form work and bought movie passes for all of us to see UP!

what a wonderful movie. it was the girls first 3 D movie too wow i wish I could taken photos of there faces!

uncle Phillip is their best buddy. he took us out for burgers as well.

Saw UP today (not in 3D, closest theater with that option was an hour away :( ) I took my 4 year old. It was an awesome movie! A bit intense for my 4 year old at times, she sat on my lap and I told her "They'll be okay, watch! See? They're okay!" She never seemed really scared, just caught up in the action.

And the short at the front was cuuuuuuute! Loved it!