Kindergarten Show and Tell

pam

A kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment of bringing something to represent their religion.

The first boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is the Star of David."

The second boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Thomas and I am Catholic and this is the Crucifix."

The third boy got in front of the class and said, " My name is Johnny and I am Mormon and this is a casserole."

Mormons, especially women in the relief society, are usually known for bringing casseroles to potlucks. Also casseroles are usually the thing brought to a family that needs to have some meals brought in for a few days. Plus with the larger families, casseroles tend to feed more for less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mormons, especially women in the relief society, are usually known for bringing casseroles to potlucks. Also casseroles are usually the thing brought to a family that needs to have some meals brought in for a few days. Plus with the larger families, casseroles tend to feed more for less.

I heard this joke before and apparently it's true of Methodists also.:lol:

• 2 months later...